B: Npu Jurry 03 0007
C: Snp SSgt John F. Kennedy

D: CWU T4 LoR/PC Mr. Dr. Teeth Sex

Discord Username:
A: SEVIN #3641

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:0:207655216

What is your suggestion?
A: Give anarchists the CWU pistol, reduce weapon locker cooldowns to 2 minutes, and add a special new "Mask Up" swep for anarchists. Basically, until anarchists mask up, they won't be able to use weapons, but once they do, their model changes and they become KOS (think Payday 2). Masking up would take around 3 seconds and make a loud, distinct noise for the duration. Anarchists could then demask and become noncombatants again. Demasking would take around 3 seconds but be quiet.

How would this benefit the server?
A: There was one main problem with anarchists: the fact that could so easily flirt the line between civilian and combatant. ...How they could jump the line and shoot you in the back of the head and kill you the moment you turn around. This would change that while keeping the sole of the class intact.
Magnum  Certified Gamemaster VIP 10 Feb 22 at 7:13pm
Honestly, this is a really cool and good idea. Having a period for anarchists to have to pause and set themselves up fixes the entire issue with them just being able to run up to you and gun you down without you being able to do anything about it. Take all my +1s
Magic Man Marley  Member 10 Feb 22 at 7:56pm
+1 this is a good idea I hadn't even considered myself, also give anarchists knives.
Sevin  Member 10 Feb 22 at 8:12pm
(10 Feb 22 at 7:56pm)Magic Man Marley Wrote: +1 this is a good idea I hadn't even considered myself, also give anarchists knives.

Once before, anarchists wielded a pistol AND a knife simultaneously; one in each hand.
Alma Armas likes this post
doggod  Member 10 Feb 22 at 8:19pm
+1 removes the annoying metashield shit and adds back what made anarchist anarchist
Bel1ve.  VIP 10 Feb 22 at 8:42pm
-1 cluttering suggestion with same suggestion But altered give anarch knife
Cakyon  VIP 10 Feb 22 at 9:01pm
(10 Feb 22 at 8:42pm)Bel1ve. Wrote: -1 cluttering suggestion with same suggestion But altered give anarch knife

not a bad idea but I'd maybe suggest this after the first suggestion is resolved... ^^^ -1
Alma Armas  VIP 10 Feb 22 at 9:24pm
(10 Feb 22 at 8:42pm)Bel1ve. Wrote: -1 cluttering suggestion with same suggestion But altered give anarch knife

Not really.

Point of the suggesting is a lot different and far better done. This could really make anarchist better
Sevin  Member 10 Feb 22 at 9:43pm Edited

Did you read it? I'm not just asking for anarchists be given a weapon. I'm solving the problem that arming them creates.

(10 Feb 22 at 9:01pm)Cakyon Wrote: not a bad idea but I'd maybe suggest this after the first suggestion is resolved... ^^^ -1

This is my solution to the problems discussed in the tread of that suggestion. I suggested this now to save time and effort of everyone of arguing controversies of the first post as I believe this should resolve them. The changes I advocate were too complex for a subsidiary post. Not to mentioned that it may have been burred and overlooked.
doggod likes this post
  • 18 participants