A New Anarchist

yeatlover44  Member 10 Feb 22 at 10:20pm
when the anarchist enables build mode mid firefight
Sevin  Member 10 Feb 22 at 11:22pm
To be clear, you would still be able to shoot anarchists when they are unmasked, and you know they did something.
Arti  Junior Affairs Counselor 11 Feb 22 at 1:26am
+1
I agree with this because it makes anarchists less of an annoying nuisance and more of an actual class with good implications. If this was able to be implemented, I'm sure many of the anarchist players would have significantly more fun. This also would get rid of the concept of annoying anarchists who shoot you in the back once you turn for a second, which I feel makes them more fun and less of a pest class. I hope this gets implemented it sounds great and I might try anarchist if it does!
GravyBoat  VIP 11 Feb 22 at 7:46am
no meta shield so sure if anarchist is staying
An Even Wilder Egg  Member 12 Feb 22 at 2:11pm
just go around a corner and mask up then kill somebody, then demask again
-1 anarchs cannot be balanced because their issue is that they have the right to attack first at all times, which is broken
Terry  Member 12 Feb 22 at 2:18pm
It is called being tunneled vision, a class with 100 health that can die to a one-shot isn't broken, your complaining because you cant just go around killing everyone without a reason, honestly a skill issue that you cant be socially aware of your surroundings +1
An Even Wilder Egg  Member 12 Feb 22 at 2:22pm
i don't even join the server anymore, i just know that the class is broken due to its right to attack first at all times
Sevin  Member 12 Feb 22 at 6:09pm
(12 Feb 22 at 2:11pm)An Even Wilder Egg Wrote: just go around a corner and mask up then kill somebody, then demask again
-1 anarchs cannot be balanced because their issue is that they have the right to attack first at all times, which is broken

1: The changes I propose are specifically intended to revoke this right.

2: The only class that does not have the right to attack first is CWU.

3: The hypothetical you mentioned is highly unlikely as there would be a loud sound cue that plays when an anarchist masks up. The anarchist would have to be a good distance away to not be heard.
BritishBarry  Infrastructure Moderator VIP 12 Feb 22 at 10:11pm
+1, would improve gameplay and possibly make people play anarch more
  • 18 participants