A: RU TR BritishBarry, OTA "HADES" 08 7676

Discord Username:
A: BritishBarry#7139

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:1:526725088

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A: N/A

What is your suggestion?
A: Add any air-superiority fighter for rebels, as combine have the gunship that can easily shoot down a helicopter mid-air, whereas rebels need to rely on HVY to shoot down the 3 gunships preventing us from spawning

How would this benefit the server?
A: Makes it easier to counter a mass amount of gunships/HCs
Tora and Vodkan. like this post
Tora  Member 15 Feb 22 at 1:05am
-1 I am the air superiority, nothing can kill a heli faster then me....in my own heli. Join tech and get good and YOU WILL see how easy it is to slap a HC with any of our two combat air vehicle's.
Vodkan. likes this post
Alma Armas  VIP 15 Feb 22 at 3:45am
(15 Feb 22 at 1:05am)Tora Wrote: -1 I am the air superiority, nothing can kill a heli faster then me....in my own heli. Join tech and get good and YOU WILL see how easy it is to slap a HC with any of our two combat air vehicle's.

I might just be bad but every single tech that knows a bit on how to fly can fuck up the gunship

Also I'd take the hoplite over gunship anyday.
TheJC likes this post
Vodkan.  Member 15 Feb 22 at 9:28am
-1 lmao depends on the skill of the pilot
BritishBarry  Infrastructure Moderator VIP 15 Feb 22 at 9:45am Edited
(15 Feb 22 at 3:45am)Alma Armas Wrote:
(15 Feb 22 at 1:05am)Tora Wrote: -1 I am the air superiority, nothing can kill a heli faster then me....in my own heli. Join tech and get good and YOU WILL see how easy it is to slap a HC with any of our two combat air vehicle's.

I might just be bad but every single tech that knows a bit on how to fly can fuck up the gunship

Also I'd take the hoplite over gunship anyday.

I watched 2 choppers fail to kill even 1 of the 3 gunships that were in the sky, whilst the gunships were out on their own and destroying the choppers

Not to mention i'm a decent pilot myself, one of the best in another server that uses the same aircrafts. But even i would struggle to hit a gunship that has better control and shooting than the heli does, so those techs you mention that can destroy gunships so easily must be on crack
Octo57  VIP Member 15 Feb 22 at 9:49am Edited
-1, though heavy is the only class that spawn with the RPG, there are engineers who can craft RPGs for the rebels at any time with terminal systems for resources. Also as Tora said, techs already do what this post is wanting without even adding a new class

Signature:
Former KILO OfC-III Octo
Current Jury 9110
Current MP Major Octo
Current RU Octo

Mp gang will find you.
Kyle The Killer  Member 15 Feb 22 at 10:11am
-1 "Insert Quote about Skill Issue and Pestering Engineers to make RPG's"
Woorj07  VIP 15 Feb 22 at 10:36am Edited
-1 Updates have to be made to accommodate the fighter's and heli's RPG tracking. Also there wouldn't be enough space to maneuver in most of the maps since the SKYBOX IS LOWER THAN THE HEAD OF A STRIDER
  • 13 participants