A: MPF ENFORCER A1 OFC-I Law, OTA SHIELD D5 09 1989, SU PVT NotLaw

Discord Username:
A: Law "NotTheLaw" Law#1732

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:0:29201587

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A: N/A

What is your suggestion?
A: Add the cremator and TIU back into the game. I've prepared a handy slideshow as to my reasons why, and how they could be implemented.

How would this benefit the server?
A: Adding the flame units back with a little twist could add something fun and new to fight against, or with.
Nekso  Developer Senior Infrastructure Moderator 10 Jun 21 at 9:09am
-1 Engies and Grids already have flamethrowers, We already have incendiary grenades don't need another AOE grenade, Beefed up flamethrower units with gas grenades sounds annoying as hell, IMO i'm not into it.
Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 10 Jun 21 at 9:10am
Idk why the slideshow was necessary but whatever.
Carbonated Carbon  Certified Gamemaster VIP 10 Jun 21 at 10:56am
+1 I want to commit nefarious acts of arson
Banana  Certified Gamemaster VIP 10 Jun 21 at 11:11am
Neutral, love the idea and sounds really cool but we already have flamethrower units and AOE nades. I'd like to see some more thoughts on this before I change to a -1 or +1
Papi ML/M8  Member 14 Jun 21 at 12:27pm
+1, A proper unit dedicated to shock and chaos is a pretty sick idea and would be fun to run into either on your side or the enemies.
NotTheLaw  Member 14 Jun 21 at 12:34pm
(10 Jun 21 at 11:11am)Banana Wrote: Neutral, love the idea and sounds really cool but we already have flamethrower units and AOE nades. I'd like to see some more thoughts on this before I change to a -1 or +1

I think that the gas grenades would be AOE, yes, but they would function different then incendiary grenades. In my mind gas grenades would trade off damage, dealing damage that typically isnt enough to kill, for a larger range of effect.

and for the engineer, the flamethrower isn't the main main weapon for grid and engi classes, which is why they have a less powerful version of the proposed flame unit flamethrower
Niko_  VIP 14 Jun 21 at 12:35pm
-1, although it sounds cool it probably wouldn't ever happen, plus you can just play grid and engineer
doggod  Member 14 Jun 21 at 12:37pm
-1 we have engi grid and gas grenades would probably lag everything very badly
  • 14 participants