Add the utility items from Insurgency weapon pack into MW2019 weapon pack

Minishogun721  Server Administrator VIP 16 Jun 22 at 8:33am
FULL RP Name(s): A: RES SILVERHAND P-G SSGT Shogun

Discord Username: A: Minishogun71#9183

Steam ID: A: i forgor

Workshop Link: (If applicable) A: N/A

What is your suggestion? A: Add back the items from Insurgency weqpon pack like frag grenades, flashbangs, M79, incendiaries, and flamethrower

How would this benefit the server? A: Feels like the weapon sandbox has a bit of a hole in it after the prior items were gone with the new weapon pack. Shouldn't be a big undertaking unless those Insurgency sweps have some kind've shared texture pack
bee21  Senior Server Administrator VIP 16 Jun 22 at 10:06am Edited
sentinel has already expressed his distain to this Sad correct me if im wrong though. i miss the utility too

Signature:
[Image: pou.png]
Minishogun721  Server Administrator VIP 16 Jun 22 at 10:53am Edited
(16 Jun 22 at 10:06am)bee21 Wrote: sentinel has already expressed his distain to this Sad correct me if im wrong though. i miss the utility too

If so I had no idea. At the very least frags would be nice to have again
AbsentPulse  VIP 16 Jun 22 at 6:42pm
I agree with the fact that there feels like there is a gap in the current sandbox. The mortar pad, although good, doesn't fit all the gaps that the other items left. I dont know if the solution is necessarily to being back old ones, but something needs to be introduced to fill the gaps

Signature:
Union Overseer CmD Pulse
OSS REGICIDE Oryx

Stealing from Sev since 1987
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 16 Jun 22 at 7:14pm
I *think* that the content is very chonky size-wise which is one of the reasons why Sentinel doesn't want to port 'n sort just the stuff for the explosives over.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
  • 5 participants