A: RES WB P-J SGT Estelio 

Discord Username:
A: Estelionatario#4389

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:0:163811380

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A: N/A

What is your suggestion?
A: If possible, add a command only available for CWU and Site Admins.
something like /Request (message), that would show a notification on the map like a tiny blue combine symbol of the CWU location and the message on the chat.

How would this benefit the server?
A: Well, this would give the CWU and Site Admins some actually useful snitching tool.
this isn't really a big thing in fact they can use the Team Chat, but still, this would make more sense and sometimes, the rebels just look at the CWU's typing for some good time and already know they are snitching their location.
I mean, why not having this? CWU are pretty much citizens but that helps combine, and im surelly the loyalists in the lore have like a request device.

Signature:
Heyo : )
Bel1ve.  VIP 26 Nov 21 at 7:28pm Edited
Snitching tool lmao, better off dming the site administrator, which is Luka hellthorn, unless he changed his name again...
[UBGE]Estelionatario  Member 26 Nov 21 at 7:30pm
Yeah like, why not?
i know its really not necessary, but it would be cool to have it, there's almost none players that actually uses the CWU.
Just suggesting, never know :v
Bel1ve.  VIP 26 Nov 21 at 7:32pm Edited
(26 Nov 21 at 7:30pm)[UBGE]Estelionatario Wrote: Yeah like, why not?
i know its really not necessary, but it would be cool to have it, there's almost none players that actually uses the CWU.
Just suggesting, never know :v

It is because you probably could get more done by dming him, pretty sure it's got to go through him either way anyway. Sometimes suggestion also get left in the dark corner .
  • 2 participants