Azure's ban appeal

doggod  Member 21 Jan 22 at 6:45pm
(21 Jan 22 at 6:35pm)Robert Wrote: how tf are we using random clips he has compared to staff evidence

this, is there somewhere you can see the evidence that the person who banned them recorded?
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 21 Jan 22 at 6:49pm
(21 Jan 22 at 6:45pm)doggod Wrote: this, is there somewhere you can see the evidence that the person who banned them recorded?

Staff Evidence is not publically posted until the review of the appeal, and occasionally not then either.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
doggod likes this post
Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 21 Jan 22 at 7:10pm
(21 Jan 22 at 6:35pm)Robert Wrote: how tf are we using random clips he has compared to staff evidence

It happens in every ban appeal.
wealthy  Member 21 Jan 22 at 10:24pm
To answer some; I put the clips because I was asked to and I complied with the regards, and I was lucky enough to see the evidence and I know slightly more what I am talking about in those regards, the clips were meant to show those who are able to see the actual clip put up against me see that I am still learning how to do some and how to play CvR and that I aim more or less the same , which would led me if being unbanned to furthermore improve and document the improvement. Other question regarding my aim and overcompensation and what is good or not, that is purely from person to person, not everyone plays the same or can recreate the same, if we were able to, we would be robots, you can only come close or similiar to which has people said here they do. Also to clarify the overcompensation a bit more, in clips you can see I switched from native res to stretched one which also changed the sensitivty based on x axis, I also use 1.6k DPI on 1k hz poll rate with mouse acceleration and ingame sensitivity cranked up prettty high. Also I'd like for some of people not to argue between themselves or think they are above people in other terms and just let the staff handle the situation accordinly, thank you.
Alma Armas  VIP 23 Jan 22 at 11:59am
(23 Jan 22 at 7:01am)An Even Wilder Egg Wrote: -1 boo go away

If you are not going to contribute to the ban appeal other then saying "-1 you suck" or "+1 you cool", please refrain from replying.
cheeto  VIP 23 Jan 22 at 2:53pm
+1 he seems to be genuine and imo this is just normal gameplay from someone that has a high sensitivity with mouse acceleration, which would probably be the reason why his aim is flicking all over the place.

Signature:
idc if ur blood or you crip if u jacking the opps anybody get hit

Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 29 Jan 22 at 2:51pm
(21 Jan 22 at 5:55pm)Shin Wrote: -1 Blatant aimbot

The only clips that have blatant aimbot in them are these 2:
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIn0CZZBUmE
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S708YhmrleU

You are making alot of unnecessary flicks, which to me looks like your natural aim is pretty bad, however the very last flick before
you shoot looks like a straight aimlock.

It seems that you are either using a keybind based aimbot, and you are activating it when your crosshair is somewhat near the target or you are
using an FOV based aimbot, which automaticly locks on the target, when it is in a specific FOV range (distance from crosshair to target).

I have made a short comparison between your "style" of aiming vs a normal experienced style, since the way you aim is something i've never seen before (even compared to the
best of the best aimers).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nsu-F1efI8

I forgot to say, that this really is not a great video to try and prove he's "aimbotting"
Just remember, not everyone aims the same way as everyone else, people play, aim and perform differently because of many different factors
Bateman  VIP 30 Jan 22 at 3:54am
Yeah that video doesn't really prove anything but I've still yet to see an explanation for the fishy flick in the 6th clip at 3 seconds in
  • 19 participants