NoiseStorm  VIP 24 Mar 20 at 1:16pm Edited
FULL RP Name(s): OTA RANGER TR 07 1377

Discord Username: NoiseStorm#7330

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82723908

Who banned you? No idea

Date of Ban: 24/03/20

Ban Length: No idea (3 days I think)

Ban Reason: Ban evasion (smh)

Why should you be unbanned? Well I got banned cause I closed my gmod when I got called. Now what happend of what I heard is that I got cuffed cause I was afk in DB and didn't show ID. Correct I entered DB, showed ID to the NPU and then I got called when I got in the row at DB. Now I closed gmod and then heard I got demoted for leaving and banned. Pretty cool to get banned for this.

First of all ban evasion?? Next is 3 days ban? For leaving cause you have to go and some NPU are having fun doing 300 times ID checks.

Evidence/Other: Well no I just had to go.

To add yes I did leave but the ban is kinda just to much and was unneeded in my opinion or atleast only a day not 3?
Dad?  Member 24 Mar 20 at 1:44pm
toxic
z
[DEFN] Pyro Shark  Head Gamemaster VIP 24 Mar 20 at 1:53pm
you left without giving a reason, you got a ban for ltarp. combean was the one that banned you.
NoiseStorm  VIP 24 Mar 20 at 2:17pm
(24 Mar 20 at 1:53pm)[DEFN] Pyro Shark Wrote: you left without giving a reason, you got a ban for ltarp. combean was the one that banned you.

Yes and that is my fault ofcourse, I apology for that fault but I do find 3 days quite allot for this small matter.
[DEFN] Pyro Shark  Head Gamemaster VIP 24 Mar 20 at 2:21pm
lmao i don't make the rules but thats what the HA's decided on a punishment. admitting ur in the wrong probably won't get you a reduced punishment so best you just wait it out my guy
[DEFN] Aithead  Junior Affairs Counselor Certified Gamemaster 24 Mar 20 at 2:27pm
It's 3 days, not forever.

I may support a reduction of ban length, as this is a conceivable situation, however as this could just as easily be an excuse for becoming toxic at being cuffed and then leaving. I do not know if any change is really warranted.
Fel  Head Administrator VIP 27 Mar 20 at 5:47pm
Closed and moved.
  • 5 participants