Sentinel
Date of Warn/Ban:
20/10/2021
Ban Length:
perma
Warn/Ban Reason:
"DDOS Joke"
Why should we remove warn/ban?
Lets get some things out of the way: i suck at making appeals and my mental health isnt the best so it might sound like im crazy sometimes

Yes i fucked up and i understand it, i could have played it out better and try to defend myself but as you might guess im stupid and didnt think about, it was only meant to be a stupid joke as i have seen others do the same things before. I guess i will try not doing dumb shit like this again and just keep shut.

TLDR
I did fucky wucky cuz im dumb and i will try to restrain myself more

Evidence/Other:
If you have any questions about why and stuff like that just ask because i just cant write appeals as you might have noticed
[DEFN] Sentinel  President 20 Oct 21 at 9:16am Edited
I wasn't gonna ban you for it, up until I asked if you really didn't care; which you then insisted you didn't care.
As for you seeing other people do it, if you can submit evidence for it I'll gladly ban them.
I'm in favor of a reduction in ban length from permanent to something like a week. However its ultimately up to the Head Admins or Joe.
аaa  Member 20 Oct 21 at 11:05am
ik that rules section exist, and we all need to listen to it
but its not a case here.
This guy has been banned for a simple joke without offending someone, harming community or server itself, so idk.
For those who wondering whats happened
combine: 40 kills till attach :dreamed:
zio: QUICK,SOMEONE DDOS HIM!! SO HES NOT GONNA GET IT!
[DEFN] Sentinel  President 20 Oct 21 at 11:09am
You're forgetting the exchange that followed:
Cheeto in chat: "You you shouldn't say that"
Zio: "I don't care"
Me talking in console: "I care. Do you really not care?"
Zio: "It's a gmod server, I don't care."
(Paraphrased for brevity)
As I said in the post, I had no intention of banning him until he responded to cheeto like that.
Making a bad joke is one thing, but acting with contempt when you're called out for it is completely different.
Alma Armas and BOT Pieswick like this post
Bore/Sev  Head Administrator VIP 20 Oct 21 at 11:35am
Accepted
However the ban will be lowered to 1 week. We take DDOS threats seriously. I do however thank you for understanding why the ban happened in the first place.

Thread Locked and Moved.

Signature:
Current MPF Lobster (Head AIU)
SENTRY T-OfC SENTRY.mp3

Bore is dead
HECU FH PVT Bore2

Secretly a Staff Main
  • 4 participants