Ban appeal

doggod  Member 10 Apr 22 at 7:39pm
(10 Apr 22 at 2:51pm)twitch_subbot Wrote: just let the admins decide

two years is a long time, and mid-way those years i stopped playing gmod the cheats i had have been uninstalled and theyre old
they wont work.

So you'd think they'd let you in the community after two years

there are plenty of people that have been banned for longer than you have or the same amount of time and have been denied, so it's likely only a matter of time before it gets denied. everyone here is just letting you know that
twitch_subbot  Member 10 Apr 22 at 11:54pm Edited
the problem with the people in this appeal is the fact that some of them arent helping with anything and are like "lolololololol" "you won't get unbanned"

im trying to atleast get my sentence reduced to some months

also there is nowhere else to apologize, if i had made a thread somewhere randomly the people in there wouldn't give two shits, they'd likely just type some random shit like "bozo" to escalate the situation and start an argument

and i'm only trying to get back in the community, i keep mentioning the fact that it happened two years ago, why? because i want people to think "hey this guys was banned for two years long, thats about 730 days, thats about 17 531.6255 hours. Surely he changed right?"
Game Boy  VIP 10 Apr 22 at 11:59pm
(10 Apr 22 at 11:54pm)twitch_subbot Wrote: the problem with the people in this appeal is the fact that some of them arent helping with anything and are like "lolololololol" "you won't get unbanned"

im trying to atleast get my sentence reduced to some months

also there is nowhere else to apologize, if i had made a thread somewhere randomly the people in there wouldn't give two shits, they'd likely just type some random shit like "bozo" to escalate the situation and start an argument

1. The reason people are saying this is because of the fact you are not the first to try this. We get at least 1 a week. Hacking bans don't get lifted or reduced. 

2. No. There is nowhere to apologize.

3.[Image: 6c3l1i.jpg]
twitch_subbot  Member 11 Apr 22 at 12:00am
i can't change what happened two years ago, i admitted to hacking and i apologized.
Game Boy  VIP 11 Apr 22 at 12:01am
(11 Apr 22 at 12:00am)twitch_subbot Wrote: i can't change what happened two years ago, i admitted to hacking and i apologized.

Then live with and accept your demons. They are here to stay.
twitch_subbot  Member 11 Apr 22 at 12:02am
I don't want to accept my "demons" two years passed im no longer the 10 year old.
Game Boy  VIP 11 Apr 22 at 12:05am
(11 Apr 22 at 12:02am)twitch_subbot Wrote: I don't want to accept my "demons" two years passed im no longer the 10 year old.

If you can't understand "hacking bans don't get lifted or reduced" then I can't help you man.

Just gonna wait for this to get locked.
twitch_subbot  Member 11 Apr 22 at 12:16am Edited
Well thats a bit bullshit, image a guy who is 11 years old playing on defn, he decided to cheat in it and he eventually got caught, 4-5 years pass and now he is 15/16, he's trying to get back into half life, into CvR. but the problem is because he cheated 4-5 years ago he can't get back into the community anymore. He's not the same person but he just can't. And when he went to apologize or ask for advice, the only thing the players (probably) said was "lol" "you won't get unbanned" "bozo you shouldn't have cheated". And then he doesnt know what to do

i wasn't when i first got banned

2 years ago

anyways im gonna continue what i was saying

the 15/16 year old now wants an admin to respond to his appeal but the players keep saying stuff like "bozo, you'll never get ubnanned" and theyre escalating the situation making it worse.
this can affect the ban appeal making his chances more slim because the admins and mods see the guys not liking him even if they have never seen him or heard of him before.

its like they are all gathering up just to shit on you for something you did 4-5 years ago

All im saying is, it would be more fair if a second chance was given, i've heard how most players that have cheated and have been banned permanently have tried to get back into the community after years of waiting but have failed
Bore/Sev  Head Administrator VIP 11 Apr 22 at 12:30am
For the 500th time already, Yes Ban appeals are for unjust bans, not apologies.

HOWEVER, its not ment to ridicule someone. If you got nothing to say, then dont say it. It doesnt help us.

Locking thread till we make a decision.

Signature:
Current MPF Lobster (Head AIU)
SENTRY T-OfC SENTRY.mp3

Bore is dead
HECU FH PVT Bore2

Secretly a Staff Main
TheJC, Game Boy, twitch_subbot like this post
  • 15 participants