ban appeal

bed crabs  VIP 27 Apr 22 at 8:29pm
actually astonishing misuse
hope your ban gets extended
Chad The Impaler  VIP 27 Apr 22 at 8:53pm
+1 it sounds like he needs a boof + a filter for it he didn’t do anything wrong it was his brother trust
bad rats fan 69 likes this post
Shower  VIP 27 Apr 22 at 9:28pm
+1 free this nigga however unless u beat his hoe ass than -1 you really gotta be a nigga not to beat the shit outta dat nigga
bad rats fan 69 and Ritz like this post
yeatlover44  Member 27 Apr 22 at 10:59pm
(27 Apr 22 at 6:23pm)TheJC Wrote: Here's Proof of him MRDM'ing, I could've stopped him but I wanted him to kill enough to count as MRDM.

one, such spiteful words argentini, two, joey that was the lamest proof of mrdm ive ever seen, this is why im recon captain (i dont condone mrdm btw guys im a rolemodel and notable figure head in this community and as such ive learned and greatly experienced personal growth that of which would disavow me from ever breaking rules again :pray: :grin: )
TheJC  VIP 27 Apr 22 at 11:03pm
you're scav captain?
bad rats fan 69  Member 27 Apr 22 at 11:40pm
(27 Apr 22 at 10:59pm)yeatlover44 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 6:23pm)TheJC Wrote: Here's Proof of him MRDM'ing, I could've stopped him but I wanted him to kill enough to count as MRDM.

one, such spiteful words argentini, two, joey that was the lamest proof of mrdm ive ever seen, this is why im recon captain (i dont condone mrdm btw guys im a rolemodel and notable figure head in this community and as such ive learned and greatly experienced personal growth that of which would disavow me from ever breaking rules again :pray: :grin: )

youd still be 1lt if i hadnt ckd
also that was my little brother
gammaghostneo  Member 28 Apr 22 at 12:03am Edited
We have no way of truly knowing if it was really his little brother or not. With that said, why would he do that considering that he should know the consequences, specially since he was an Honorary Recon, meaning he must of had been on here for a while and thus if he was gonna RDM, he'd hopefully have enough brains to do it when an admin's not on? Again, this doesn't really give any actual evidence that the ban should be appealed, but the whole little brother thing somehow makes more sense than choosing to randomly RDM for no reason, at least from the evidence we've been presented.

With that in mind there is one thing I wish to point out that dosen't even matter that's got my small dino brain confused, what class is he? It kinda looks like Recon but the gun in the killfeed would most likely confirm what class it is (unless it's an inventory).
TheJC likes this post
yeatlover44  Member 28 Apr 22 at 9:56am
(27 Apr 22 at 11:40pm)bad rats fan 69 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 10:59pm)yeatlover44 Wrote:

youd still be 1lt if i hadnt ckd
also that was my little brother

You're right I wouldn't be captain if you didn't CK, I would've been the Major and bring recon into a new era, one of which that would be glorious.
  • 12 participants