ban appeal

bad rats fan 69  Member 28 Apr 22 at 10:39am
(28 Apr 22 at 9:56am)yeatlover44 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 11:40pm)bad rats fan 69 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 10:59pm)yeatlover44 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 6:23pm)TheJC Wrote: Here's Proof of him MRDM'ing, I could've stopped him but I wanted him to kill enough to count as MRDM.

one, such spiteful words argentini, two, joey that was the lamest proof of mrdm ive ever seen, this is why im recon captain (i dont condone mrdm btw guys im a rolemodel and notable figure head in this community and as such ive learned and greatly experienced personal growth that of which would disavow me from ever breaking rules again :pray: :grin: )

youd still be 1lt if i hadnt ckd
also that was my little brother

You're right I wouldn't be captain if you didn't CK, I would've been the Major and bring recon into a new era, one of which that would be glorious.
GO TO GAMENIGHT OR CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magnum likes this post
yeatlover44  Member 28 Apr 22 at 11:31am
(28 Apr 22 at 10:39am)bad rats fan 69 Wrote:
(28 Apr 22 at 9:56am)yeatlover44 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 11:40pm)bad rats fan 69 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 10:59pm)yeatlover44 Wrote:
(27 Apr 22 at 6:23pm)TheJC Wrote: Here's Proof of him MRDM'ing, I could've stopped him but I wanted him to kill enough to count as MRDM.

one, such spiteful words argentini, two, joey that was the lamest proof of mrdm ive ever seen, this is why im recon captain (i dont condone mrdm btw guys im a rolemodel and notable figure head in this community and as such ive learned and greatly experienced personal growth that of which would disavow me from ever breaking rules again :pray: :grin: )

youd still be 1lt if i hadnt ckd
also that was my little brother

You're right I wouldn't be captain if you didn't CK, I would've been the Major and bring recon into a new era, one of which that would be glorious.
GO TO GAMENIGHT OR CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.
mint julep  Head Administrator VIP 28 Apr 22 at 1:15pm
DENIED

I find it curious that you are larping as a small child on the Definitive Networks Forums, consider limiting these strange homoerotic fantasies to your own private life. As for the ban administered, it will remain such because the ban was not unjust. Even if your quip were true it would still be your fault that someone else engaged in malicious behavior on the server through your account.

For the future, and for all users reading this, I recommend exercising upmost caution with who you let two hand your keyboard... The hoes might just MRDM...

Thread Locked + Moved + Ratio

Signature:
[Image: DonaldTrump-HighestIQ_600x600.png?v=1600184239]
BOT Pieswick likes this post
  • 12 participants