Halifat  Member 5 Jun 22 at 10:48am Edited
FULL RP Name(s): RU TR Mudila

Discord Username: HALIFA.XXX#5124

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:57431106

Who warned/banned you?: don t know

Date of Warn/Ban: 05.06
Ban Length: don t know

Warn/Ban Reason: Leave from capture

Why should we remove warn/ban?: At that moment I got a call and I had to leave urgently. I didn't mean to spoil the game for anyone, I apologize. If it helps, then I can play the captivity with this player again

Evidence/Other: -
Bel1ve.  VIP 5 Jun 22 at 10:55am Edited
Probably banned for ltap, usually you gotta go through the whole procedure before leaving.

I guess you are at the mercy of staff, however what I can tell you beforehand is.

If you are new you probably will be spared if you are not you won't. Do take this as a lesson however.

If you do urgently have to leave inform your captive holder of it and staff in game or discord.
Chad The Impaler  VIP 5 Jun 22 at 10:57am Edited
well I mean, if he’s willing to wishing to be capped by the same captor in order to right his wrong then he most likely is being honest, or he LTAP’d on purpose cause he couldn’t be bothered and didn’t realize it would result in a ban and is desperate to be unbanned due to lack of forethought, could be either idk.
bee21  Senior Server Administrator VIP 5 Jun 22 at 11:03am
I was the one handling the ticket, you were captured by a JURY and left, which is leaving to avoid RP (LTARP), which is a warn and a three day ban.
If you need to leave urgently in an RP situation, please communicate this. If you are captured by a JURY or MP in the future, give them your name and rank so they have the bare minimum amount of details necessary before leaving.

Signature:
[Image: pou.png]
Chad The Impaler  VIP 5 Jun 22 at 11:04am
(5 Jun 22 at 11:03am)bee21 Wrote: I was the one handling the ticket, you were captured by a JURY and left, which is leaving to avoid RP (LTARP), which is a warn and a three day ban.
If you need to leave urgently in an RP situation, please communicate this. If you are captured by a JURY or MP in the future, give them your name and rank so they have the bare minimum amount of details necessary before leaving.

the staff member in question:
Minishogun721  Server Administrator VIP 5 Jun 22 at 1:16pm
+1

If he's new I'd already be giving benefit of the doubt, ESPECIALLY since he went out of his way to appeal. Short ban but eh, fuck it +1
mint julep  VIP 5 Jun 22 at 5:08pm
Denied 

Due to the nature of your offense you will be asked to wait out the duration of your short ban. While you are new and may not have been aware of the rule, the rule you broke does not exist in any strange grey area of the MOTD... 

Rule A7. Switching jobs or disconnecting to avoid an IC scenario or or OOC punishment is not allowed.

While we will forgive new players for not understanding far more nuanced details of our server's systems, we cannot simply unban people who did not read the rules even if they were not trying to be malicious. 

If you have any questions about your ban length please reach out to any available Head Admins. 

Thread Locked + Moved + Ratio

Signature:
[Image: DonaldTrump-HighestIQ_600x600.png?v=1600184239]
  • 6 participants