Discord Username: i think not#7027

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33145637

Who warned/banned you? idk

Date of Warn/Ban: 15.06.2022

Ban Length: 0 ?

Warn/Ban Reason: Cant see my ban reason, but friend told me it for Hacking

Why should we remove warn/ban? 

Evidence/Other:
I really don't understand why the block was issued. If these were questionable moments with the murder of MACE in the Cloak, then I can admit that I used the C menu to detect these annoying guys. If the ban was issued for other moments, then I would like to see what exactly, so that I can explain. I'm not filming my game, so I can't provide more substantial evidence. If there are questions about detecting players, then I just use the map and run to where the point is captured by checking every position.

Also, if it is necessary, I am ready to pass the test by viewing the launch of applications, or any other files. The same lastactivity, or any other program that logs each launch of an application.

Of the available evidence, I can only provide this:

https://imgur.com/a/QHQYTyw
KubiQ  Member 15 Jun 22 at 12:57pm
View the screenshots. I can send even more if needed and I can pass the check with demo on discord together with the administrator if necessary. I sent these screenshots with logging of applications that were launched before entering the game.
cheeto  VIP 15 Jun 22 at 1:33pm
-1 evidence is dogshit and doesn't prove anything
nice steam screenshots btw

Signature:
idc if ur blood or you crip if u jacking the opps anybody get hit

KubiQ  Member 15 Jun 22 at 2:05pm Edited
Please look carefully, if you have administered at least one server, you should know what a screengrab is. If you look at each screenshot, you can see in the left window that it is a screengrab. I administer a Russian server on the subject of SCP, where I blocked all cheaters.

1 screenshot in the profile is 1 cheater that was blocked by me.
mint julep and bed crabs like this post
Bel1ve.  VIP 15 Jun 22 at 2:11pm
(15 Jun 22 at 2:05pm)KubiQ Wrote: Please look carefully, if you have administered at least one server, you should know what a screengrab is. If you look at each screenshot, you can see in the left window that it is a screengrab. I administer a Russian server on the subject of SCP, where I blocked all cheaters.

1 screenshot in the profile is 1 cheater that was blocked by me.

Ah yes, my sincere apologies I shall adjust my post.
bed crabs and mint julep like this post
bed crabs  VIP 15 Jun 22 at 2:14pm
Would recommend others fix their posts aswell!
P3NGUIN  VIP 15 Jun 22 at 2:18pm
U are right about them being screen grabs, but I cannot really say either -1 or +1 since there was no evidence posted. The decision is up to the STAFF or till they post the evidence.
KubiQ likes this post
mint julep  VIP 17 Jun 22 at 12:34pm
Accepted 

Upon further review of collected evidence, alongside thorough discussion with other Head Admins, I have determined that your ban is unjust. The claims of your hacking cannot be sufficiently substantiated by the clips taken by members of server staff. I will be the first to apologize for this inconvenience, there is no excuse for the level of miscommunication that took place leading up to your ban. 

However, we cannot overlook your admittance to exploiting. Utilization of the context menu to catch MACE is qualified as exploiting, and as such you will be banned for the appropriate time~ much shorter of a sentence than forever. 

Myself and other leading members of the Personnel Department will take the time to ensure incidents like this happen less often. 

Thread Locked + Moved + Ratio

Signature:
[Image: DonaldTrump-HighestIQ_600x600.png?v=1600184239]
  • 7 participants