Signature:
[Image: 2LaaHd6.gif]ex. KILO CmD -  ex. MP Major

"Don't do 100% Silicone, do umm latex"
-shoenice

Dominus

You probably know me 
[DEFN] Pyro Shark  VIP 2 Jul 19 at 1:02am
You haven't seen the evidence.

Dominus stay out of ban appeals unless you were involved.
[DEFN] Head Janitor  VIP 2 Jul 19 at 1:03am
He does not hack.

Signature:
[Image: 2LaaHd6.gif]ex. KILO CmD -  ex. MP Major

"Don't do 100% Silicone, do umm latex"
-shoenice

Dominus

You probably know me 
Castleson  VIP 2 Jul 19 at 11:52pm
You know what these videos didn't prove either? That he was hacking. That's a weak argument and has already been acknowledged by people in the literal first page of this ban appeal by others. You're making a grave assumption there.
Walse  VIP 3 Jul 19 at 2:44am
(1 Jul 19 at 9:12pm)[DEFN] Pyro Shark Wrote: -1

Staff I seriously hope you're joking. There's video evidence of you tracing and using ESP to track a UNION once. And I have reason to believe you ESP'd my location but I didn't record that one. Staff wishing to see the video please DM me, same with Jared.

EDIT: Oh don't forget your BHOP scripts as well. We have TWO videos for that.

EDIT 2: I offered to provide Video Evidence but Kat banned you too fast sorry about that. Just DM me and Ill show you myself. Pyro Shark#5828 since I don't check forums often.

Holy shit you're actually a fucking clown. Yes everyone is fucking joking. There is no evidence he provided in his case.

Signature:
Red Battalion Colonel / Assassin Walse

&

MPF M.E.S. MACE 04 3634
[DEFN] Pyro Shark  VIP 3 Jul 19 at 2:49am Edited
(3 Jul 19 at 2:44am)Walse Wrote:
(1 Jul 19 at 9:12pm)[DEFN] Pyro Shark Wrote: -1

Staff I seriously hope you're joking. There's video evidence of you tracing and using ESP to track a UNION once. And I have reason to believe you ESP'd my location but I didn't record that one. Staff wishing to see the video please DM me, same with Jared.

EDIT: Oh don't forget your BHOP scripts as well. We have TWO videos for that.

EDIT 2: I offered to provide Video Evidence but Kat banned you too fast sorry about that. Just DM me and Ill show you myself. Pyro Shark#5828 since I don't check forums often.

Holy shit you're actually a fucking clown. Yes everyone is fucking joking. There is no evidence he provided in his case.

Holy shit thank god I thought Staff were retarded for a second. Actually it's best to stay out of ban appeals you aren't involved in D O M I N U S

but i already got permission from burn to share the video and Jared hasnt dm'd me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQM4N9z...e=youtu.be at 2:40 +

smh smh im a clown
Burn  VIP 3 Jul 19 at 2:59am
I forgot to lock this a while ago lol.

Denied/Locked.
  • 20 participants