Ban appeal McGraveDigger

McGraveDigger  Member 29 Sep 20 at 12:49pm Edited
FULL RP Name(s): MPF UNION B4 04 9118 / RES WM PVT Digger

Discord Username: McGraveDigger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5721744

Who banned you? MPF MACE 04 2222

Date of Ban: 29/09/2020 Today I tried to join and got the message I was banned, I think it was this date

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Reason: VoR | Hacking | x1 |Dodgy 

Why should you be unbanned?: I've been with the server for a long time, being on and off for a few years and I have been accused before from some rebels as I mainly play combine, nothing came of this and I just continued to play normally until today, I suppose. I think I've been on the server long enough for people to truly see if I'm hacking or not, I get killed just as easily as any other person, however I do play a lot of FPS meaning that I do have good aim, and no, that's not bragging but that's what made me suspicious. I get capped, killed 1 v 1, turn a corner and meet a whole squad of rebels suddenly and die instantly. I really don't see why I'm banned, I think I'm equivelant of some other players skill wise and some days I do worse than others, some days I do better. Last week or so my hit registration has been a lot better and I really felt like every bullet was hitting in comparison to a month before or so when bullets seemed like they disappeared on touch with the body. 

Evidence/Other: I don't videotape my games or anything like that, I just play to have fun. I've been on this account of steam for a long, long time, 15 years and I've never gotten VAC banned or anything, I've been on the server for a long while and I think some people can vouch for me both combine and rebel that I'm really not some ultimate being that's unkillable, i'm just union doing union work.
Nekso  Developer Senior Infrastructure Moderator 29 Sep 20 at 12:56pm Edited
-1 I've played against you numerous times and it just seems you know where the fuck everyone is. I even watched you as I played Mace you turned a corner and immediantly knew where the rebel was. Unless, you got some gameplay this is probably gonna get denied.
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 29 Sep 20 at 12:59pm
Same as what everyone else saidbdhfhfvoe

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
McGraveDigger  Member 29 Sep 20 at 1:04pm
Is there any way I can prove myself? I do like the server and play it regularly, or is it just my word against all of yours?
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 29 Sep 20 at 1:05pm
Uh, unless you have gameplay.

Signature:
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

McGraveDigger  Member 29 Sep 20 at 1:06pm Edited
I'd be willing to videotape myself playing if I get temporarily unbanned, and then you can all decide if what I'm video-ing is up to par with what your suspicions told you. Or I could stream in discord my live gameplay, that'd be easier as I don't have video software
#1 Great Wooden Dad  Member 29 Sep 20 at 1:06pm
Lmao you can turn off hacks when playing thats not gonna help nigga
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 29 Sep 20 at 1:06pm
^ that

Signature:
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

Boo  VIP 29 Sep 20 at 1:07pm
Resident DEFN hackerman here, ur fucked if you don't already have anything backing you up so... 

F
  • 9 participants