Lunar Frost  Member 21 Mar 21 at 12:40pm Edited
FULL RP Name(s): RES SNP PFC Lunar Frost

Discord Username: Lunar Frost#0836

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:65046279

Who warned/banned you?: coffee#8121

Date of Warn/Ban: 21.03.2021

Ban Length: 2 days

Warn/Ban Reason: RDM x2 on SA

Why should we remove warn/ban?: the SA abused his power for spawning a whole squad of combine on his position

Evidence/Other:
The JC#2002 will provide images
TheJC  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 12:43pm
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

He waived his neutrality when he tried to pull this shit. 

Caiok will now confirm he was a suitable spawn point.
Lunar Frost likes this post
caiokkkkk  Senior Server Administrator VIP 21 Mar 21 at 12:48pm
ok so
luka was SL and we were all spawning on him all the time, he was pretty much in the open and he was getting killed all the time for healing and for combine spawning on him all the time so yea
+1

Signature:
Honorary GRID Caiok
SU 2LT Caiok
coffee  Member 21 Mar 21 at 1:03pm
-1. If you brought this up during the sit i would have asked for more evidence
The reason why the RDM sit was called is because you crowbar him for standing in a doorway without asking him to leave and then before leaving you said "fuck off"
When i questioned you about this you agreed to his claim, saying "yeah but im already pissed from all the bs that happened to me today, so i didnt bother asking"
Blaming your emotions is not a valid reason to avoid the rules and break them. You knew that you messed up and owned up to it.
You did not bring up in the sit that the SA was a squad leader and you didnt say you saw him healing combine or combine spawning on him.
Serry  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 1:06pm
(21 Mar 21 at 1:03pm)coffee Wrote: -1. If you brought this up during the sit i would have asked for more evidence
The reason why the RDM sit was called is because you crowbar him for standing in a doorway without asking him to leave and then before leaving you said "fuck off"
When i questioned you about this you agreed to his claim, saying "yeah but im already pissed from all the bs that happened to me today, so i didnt bother asking"
Blaming your emotions is not a valid reason to avoid the rules and break them. You knew that you messed up and owned up to it.
You did not bring up in the sit that the SA was a squad leader and you didnt say you saw him healing combine or combine spawning on him.

While yeah you make a good point but even if that was true, doesn't that make him still KOSable at all times when he is an active spawnpoint for combines?
Is that even allowed to be a noncombat class and let combines spawn on ya?
TheJC  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 1:07pm Edited
He was literally the only class that was able to do so, and even then it was supposed to be used for CWU only.

there is absolutely no way for anyone to know how to react in that situation
Bel1ve.  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 1:18pm Edited
nigga really exploited the system of squad leader as a person who can not be fired at unless he does something bad such as healing or having a gun out.....

to make it clear what I am trying to point out.

+1, he decided to make himself able to be killed on sight due to being a squad leader, quite evident that if a CWU were to help combine he is KOS, and being a squad leader with combine spawning on him is already a reason.
mint julep  Server Administrator VIP 21 Mar 21 at 1:20pm

I'm gonna keep it 100.

The reason slapped on your ban message was RDM x2, but you in fact actually got banned for your inability to properly communicate with the Staff Member taking your sit. The grandiose waste of time that this has been for everyone involved could have been avoided if you actually bothered to explain your side of the story to the Staff Member.

But instead of taking a moment to explain that the SA was helping Combine by being a squad lead, among other things, you simply admitted to RDM and nothing else. You THEN decide after getting banned due to your own actions to make an appeal?

Shaking my head.
Serry  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 1:27pm
(21 Mar 21 at 1:20pm)mint julep Wrote: -1

I'm gonna keep it 100.

The reason slapped on your ban message was RDM x2, but you in fact actually got banned for your inability to properly communicate with the Staff Member taking your sit. The grandiose waste of time that this has been for everyone involved could have been avoided if you actually bothered to explain your side of the story to the Staff Member.

But instead of taking a moment to explain that the SA was helping Combine by being a squad lead, among other things, you simply admitted to RDM and nothing else. You THEN decide after getting banned due to your own actions to make an appeal?

Shaking my head.

In my guess it is more like him accepting that it was RDM in the sit, and only was told afterwards that he was most likely in the right.
And knowingly being a spawnpoint for Combines, while also most likely not being allowed to do that to begin with to call a sit for being killed is a big yikes.
BOT Pieswick  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 1:30pm
+1
There is 0 precedent about what the rules are regarding a SA breaking his own unique rule just to benefit combine. While I can definitely agree the method taken in the sit is questionable at best, that should be seperate to the RDM warn, as what is he meant to do in this situation? Allow the SA to be a spawn beacon and give combine a large advantage, or kill him and risk being warned for something there’s no rule on?

Signature:
[Image: tfYXj5W.jpg]
  • 13 participants