Ban Appeal- RES SNP PFC Lunar Frost/ OTA SHIELD TR 09 8171

Lunar Frost  Member 21 Mar 21 at 1:33pm
Im very inexperienced with sits cuz i never played on RP based servers in Gmod, so i have no idea what the fuck should i do, and i didnt know at the time on the sit that he was a squad leader, and my mind wasnt thinking at the time of who should i kill or not, i was so upset at every single aspect of the game STARTING WITH CIVS, whoever thought that having civs is a great idea should be sent to hell, i simply dont get the point of the whole civ thing, its basically noone can kill you, but you can kill everyone, thats so stupid and people who abuse that are on the same level as cheating or hacking in a game, youre so bad that you rely on the stupid rule that you should not be killed and when someone turns around for a second you get the cheapest kill of all. I have to admit that im also shit at aiming, but at least im on a side and have game sense, if im gonna die ingame, then im ok from dying from a combine, NOT FROM A FUCKING CIV
mint julep  Server Administrator VIP 21 Mar 21 at 2:00pm
(21 Mar 21 at 1:33pm)Lunar Frost Wrote: Im very inexperienced with sits cuz i never played on RP based servers in Gmod, so i have no idea what the fuck should i do, and i didnt know at the time on the sit that he was a squad leader, and my mind wasnt thinking at the time of who should i kill or not, i was so upset at every single aspect of the game STARTING WITH CIVS, whoever thought that having civs is a great idea should be sent to hell, i simply dont get the point of the whole civ thing, its basically noone can kill you, but you can kill everyone, thats so stupid and people who abuse that are on the same level as cheating or hacking in a game, youre so bad that you rely on the stupid rule that you should not be killed and when someone turns around for a second you get the cheapest kill of all. I have to admit that im also shit at aiming, but at least im on a side and have game sense, if im gonna die ingame, then im ok from dying from a combine, NOT FROM A FUCKING CIV

I think before you make a further ass of yourself you should consider that you do not fully understand several aspects of the server and should just wait for a resolution to come from this appeal.
BOT Pieswick  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 2:21pm
(21 Mar 21 at 1:33pm)Lunar Frost Wrote: Im very inexperienced with sits cuz i never played on RP based servers in Gmod, so i have no idea what the fuck should i do, and i didnt know at the time on the sit that he was a squad leader, and my mind wasnt thinking at the time of who should i kill or not, i was so upset at every single aspect of the game STARTING WITH CIVS, whoever thought that having civs is a great idea should be sent to hell, i simply dont get the point of the whole civ thing, its basically noone can kill you, but you can kill everyone, thats so stupid and people who abuse that are on the same level as cheating or hacking in a game, youre so bad that you rely on the stupid rule that you should not be killed and when someone turns around for a second you get the cheapest kill of all. I have to admit that im also shit at aiming, but at least im on a side and have game sense, if im gonna die ingame, then im ok from dying from a combine, NOT FROM A FUCKING CIV
Changing to a -1, this is not the way to get people on your side dude. While I still stick to the SA being punished, I do not believe you deserve the warn lifted due to this.

Signature:
[Image: tfYXj5W.jpg]
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 21 Mar 21 at 2:25pm
Retracting my previous stance (except for the SA part)
-1, this is not a good face you're putting up here buddy.

Signature:
Current Head Gamemaster
Former Nova Prospekt Division Leader

Former Resistance 1stLT

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
Lunar Frost  Member 21 Mar 21 at 2:35pm
like its ever going to work since they would see the appeal a week later when the ban length is already over, so its no point now, i just saying that ill never understand RP in Gmod cuz how complex has to be, i like the server cuz its not some generic DarkRP server, cuz you have a objective to do, and civs ruin the flow of the game, i know that is for balancing reasons, but for me its so frequent that i had enough of it....
Luka Hellthorn  Certified Gamemaster VIP 21 Mar 21 at 2:38pm
Under the polite request of current Presonnel Supervisor Joe, i will be sharing my side of the story.

Firstly, i would like to commend you for using the tried and true method of "let's justify behaviour by pointing out other behaviour". Very mature. Secondly, i will admit i did a bit of an oopsie. I completely forgot about the CWU thing, and was caught in a spur of the moment sort of situation. The moment i realized what i was doing i disbanded the party.

Which leads into my side of the story.

About 10 or so minutes POST the party being disbanded, i'm minding my own business running around the map when i go thorugh the house in the middle. Frost follows me to the B-side entrance hole and 1shot crowbars me. Upon being asked "Why the fuck would you do that?" He just said "FUCK OFF".

I'm not staff and my job is not to determine things, but this isn't how you take this kind of situation.

I will also not be leaving a rating on this, since i am personally involved in this case, thus it would not be fair of me to do so.

I am really sorry if this situation has brought you any discomfort, but rules are rules.
Serry  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 2:48pm Edited
(21 Mar 21 at 2:38pm)Luka Hellthorn Wrote: Under the polite request of current Presonnel Supervisor Joe, i will be sharing my side of the story.

Firstly, i would like to commend you for using the tried and true method of "let's justify behaviour by pointing out other behaviour". Very mature. Secondly, i will admit i did a bit of an oopsie. I completely forgot about the CWU thing, and was caught in a spur of the moment sort of situation. The moment i realized what i was doing i disbanded the party.

"Bit of an oopsie"
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png

Not only were you trying to get people to spawn on you, it is obvious that you now try to save face by saying it was an "accident" and that you "forgot".
Either way, not really the point that is being brought up, just tryna point out the obvious

If there is any proof that it was after that fact, then it was clearly RDM.
idk if logs or smth could proof that

Either way how Frost was acting everyone was giving out their vote, doesnt shine lightly onto him, so I will magnetize to a -1
In the end, Staff will decide his fate
Luka Hellthorn  Certified Gamemaster VIP 21 Mar 21 at 2:51pm
(21 Mar 21 at 2:48pm)Serry Wrote:
(21 Mar 21 at 2:38pm)Luka Hellthorn Wrote: Under the polite request of current Presonnel Supervisor Joe, i will be sharing my side of the story.

"Bit of an oopsie"
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png

Not only were you trying to get people to spawn on you, it is obvious that you now try to save face by saying it was an "accident" and that you "forgot".
Either way, not really the point that is being brought up, just tryna point out the obvious

If there is any proof that it was after that fact, then it was clearly RDM.
idk if logs or smth could proof that

Either way how Frost was acting everyone was giving out their vote, doesnt shine lightly onto him, so I will magnetize to a -1
In the end, Staff will decide his fate

A lot of people were on, i was caught off-guard and made a bad decision. Like i said, a lot of stuff was happening and i was hella dazed at that time. Nothing to "deflect" or save face on, thank you very much.
Bel1ve.  VIP 21 Mar 21 at 3:02pm
I'd like to add, that this was not the first time luka has made use of the party system as SA whilst being squad leader.
although he DOES have a point, that the way you handled stuff, as he had explained, should have been done better.
Luka Hellthorn  Certified Gamemaster VIP 21 Mar 21 at 3:03pm
(21 Mar 21 at 3:02pm)Bel1ve. Wrote: I'd like to add, that this was not the first time luka has made use of the party system as SA whilst being squad leader.
although he DOES have a point, that the way you handled stuff, as he had explained, should have been done better.

the other incidents were from before the rule was made.
  • 13 participants