Cheeto's GM Application

its not cheeto btw  Member 20 Jan 21 at 2:16pm
:o
(20 Jan 21 at 1:36pm)Loaf of Tomatoes Wrote: +1
Cheeto is an absolute poggers of a guy, and his events are pretty original and great!
BEEP BOP  Certified Gamemaster Junior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 3 Feb 21 at 12:32am
-1 haven't really seen you take much initiative within the server
[DEFN] Strelitzia  Head Administrator VIP 3 Feb 21 at 12:39am
i like you cheeto, but you have quite an extensive history of minging and toxicity. maybe after a while i'd be willing to overlook it.
But my answer stands as it for now
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 3 Feb 21 at 2:51am
Denied.

Unfortunately, you do have a history of being quite mingy and occasionally toxic, and after seeing you in-game a couple of times and speaking to a few people I haven't really seen much to dissuade me of that. I do also remember seeing "I would call you the n word but I want my GM application to be accepted" in game at one point. Some of the responses you have given are fine, in fact, most of them are. There are a few issues regarding grammatical problems, but again, most of your responses are acceptable. 

In regards to your Event ideas, The Keepers sounds like it would be interesting if the event were made a bit more unique, though it isn't a bad concept as is. Ascor seems like it would be a lot of work to host, and most maps would probably not work for the idea. It'd probably end up either being a bit fun for the participants, and complained about by everyone else on a scale based on how powerful Ascor's infantry are. Minigames like Hot Potato are usually good fun, though it'd take a bit of balancing to make the explosion actually powerful enough to kill whoever holds the bomb. You could also make it a reverse Hot Potato, which may be interesting.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Locked + Moved.

Signature:
I've been around the world and its seven seas, seen the sights to see yet I always come back to you.

Gamemaster Supervisor, I've got three people sitting on my shoulder named Sentinel, Desi, and Joe, and they're the consciousness that tells me not to to commit war crimes.

Previous GRID CmD. Currently power tripping. 
  • 9 participants