A: MPF Union 09 1396, Vortigaunt Chodeathan 

Discord Username:
A: rawr xd#2881

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:1:81139354

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A: N/A

What is your suggestion?
A: I believe that bhopping / climbswep launching should be allowed and not considered failRP. 

How would this benefit the server?
A: Allowing people to bhop / launch with climbswep would be very fun and enjoyable, it would also give another reason to use climbswep in battle. 
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 22 Feb 21 at 7:11pm
climbswep pog.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
Echos  VIP 22 Feb 21 at 7:11pm Edited
you can become an astronaut via climbswep launch so uh and you take like 2x damage while bhopping anyways
Kenny McCormick  VIP 22 Feb 21 at 7:12pm
it doesnt, all you need to do is fall from a high place, hit a slope, and crouch.
as well as that, it gives you around like, fuck, 200+ HU extra speed? You can also go across the map in some cases.

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
SSteffan  VIP 22 Feb 21 at 7:27pm
-1 theres a really good reason it's failRP because this was OP back in the day when there was no rules on it
Mapley  VIP 22 Feb 21 at 7:53pm
-1 I don't believe that people will be having fun when they have people zooming around the map shooting everything in the matter of seconds. Over all this is a bad suggestion cause no matter what the 2x damage will more likely kill you anyways in a single shot as well as it ain't being RP. (thats why its considered RP cause you don't see people in RP going like, "/me jumps around at 100mph".
Loaf of Tomatoes  Member 22 Feb 21 at 7:54pm
Nobody even enforces bhop and CSWEP launching isnt even possible anymore
Mapley  VIP 22 Feb 21 at 7:56pm Edited
i warned 1 person like 2 weeks ago about bhopping :eyes:
  • 22 participants