Discord Username: Destitute the Doom Dood#8500 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44536284

What region are you located in? 

Oceania/Australia

Previous Warns? 

None

Previous Bans? 

None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?

Mostly to return to CVR in a useful capacity, this server has taken a portion of my life and genuinely holds a place in my heart because of it (my stubbornness to let it go exemplifies that). As such I want to more or less be another body in the staff team to take tickets and the like. I know this is a fairly stock-standard response but I don't really know another way to express my wishes to become part of the staff team. 

Why should you be accepted on the staff team?

I have experience in the CVR Staff team for around a year and a half (rough estimate), having been a T-Mod through to Head Admin, and Personnel Supervisor later in my tenure. Considering these points, I believe I could bring some more experience to the staff team and require less careful onlooking to ensure I'm doing the right thing. 

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted?

Yes

References?

Former Head Admin and Personnel Supervisor of Definitive Networks. 

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing. What do you do?

I'll need to get the story from both sides, however this does depend on where this killing happened. If it happened in the Combine Nexus then I can reasonably assume that the UNION had given a warning to the Civillian and killed them when they didn't leave. If this was outside of the Nexus and on the field, I would need to ask why the UNION had killed the civillian and to see if the civillian would back up his story, and if I'm lucky then the interaction would've happened in text chat and I could check logs. 

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect". How do you proceed as a staff member?

Considering the RP Defections are illegal, the primary course of action would be to inform the HECU Soldier that it is illegal, and if he refuses to comply I will warn him with FailRP. After all this is done I will notify his Commanding Officer of his actions and leave it to them on what to do with the attempted defector. 

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go. How do you handle this?

I would inform the CO that attempting to demote my character for doing my OOC job would inevitably end up with them in hot water and possible corruption charges from their own higher ups. If they don't give in then I will simply inform their higher ups of the interaction (providing proof of the encounter of course) and leave it to them on what they wish to do. 

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it. What do you think you should do?

Ban them and their IPs if possible too, then inform the Head Admins about what had occurred and to ask Sentinel to check if there is a DDOS attack happening. 

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed. What do you do?

I'd take screenshots and video recordings of what they are doing, after which I will pass it up to their immediate higher ups and allow them to determine if what the staff member is doing, is allowed or not.

Signature:
I write stories and lore for a server that's not even RP-based.

It do be kinda fun tho. 

[Image: doomer.jpg]
Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 12 Jul 19 at 9:45pm
(12 Jul 19 at 9:42pm)[DEFN] Angry little man Wrote: +1 active and supportive community member, good answers.

Thanks babe.

Signature:
I write stories and lore for a server that's not even RP-based.

It do be kinda fun tho. 

[Image: doomer.jpg]
Burn  VIP 12 Jul 19 at 11:09pm
If you thought I was joking destitute I can assure you I wasn’t. You get a staff position then leave again and again. Until I know you will actually STAY in a position, I will be denying this application.
  • 3 participants