DeToXic's Staff Application

DeToXic  Affairs Counselor VIP 5 May 19 at 8:30am
FULL RP Name(s): EOW REAPER 04 2323 | Res SNP PVT Coder

Discord Username: DeToXic #1139

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:66820908

What region are you located in?
EU, Portugal. UTC +1. 

Previous Warns?
1 warn by Brand, it was because of Teamkill. This happened when a BALLISTA shot a rocket at a friendly APC, so I just gunned him down.

Previous Bans?
None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
I feel like I could be more helpfull arround the server if I could become a Staff member. Help some people arround in CvR, and make them enjoy the server, deal with sits and problems with OOC relations. Make new players understand how the server works and give them tips.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team?
I thinck I could be accepted because I am active arround the server, I do my best to be unbiased in certain situations were you require to judge people in sits. I would also enjoy to help people when they have any questions or need help from a staff member.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted?
Yes, already done that.

References? Nope.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?
I take them both to a location were we won't be interrupted, !bring both of them and start the sit. I would ask first the Civillian, "Did this UNION RDM'ed you? If so tell me why." the situation can now go two ways; Situation#1: The Civillian claims its RDM and explains why, so I ask the UNION "Why you RDM him?" if the UNION responds with a belivable and rational reason I'll check !logs and ask if any of them had Recordings/Screenshots making sure no sides weren't lying. Depending what info I get I'll end the sit and warn the UNION or not. Situation#2: The Civillian claims it wasn't RDM. I just !return them and end the sit.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?
I take him into a sit, !bring him somewhere that we won't be interrupted and tell him that what he did is considered FailRP, explaining that any faction member is to never defect *cough* RAZOR *cough* unless with Staff+ perms and Higher CO perms. After tellig him why, I punish them accordingly (from a warn to a ban).

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
I won't let the CO go out of the Sit, I'll warn him accordingly for breaking rules (because its a CO, he should know better) and tell the Highest CO online about the case and that he threatened to demote my IC character (wich I consider it to be a massive FailRP since he is taking OOC stuff into IC situations).

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?
No questions asked and no sits needed, it's a permanent ban from the server whatever the matter is. They are compromising the server host by shutting down the server and ruining the fun for everyone.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?
I'll contact another Staff member about it and get some proof by screenshotting or recording. And ask him with the proof I have if what he is doing is wrong or right.
[DEFN] Swaka Xaleya  Member 5 May 19 at 2:47pm
I just gonna give you a -1 because you modified the sheet and my eyes hurt a lot.

Im not gonna to read that bro
Shellac  VIP 5 May 19 at 9:20pm
+1 I see potential in the guy, his name seems familiar.

Signature:
RES R15 SPC Shellac (KIA)
RU R11 Barney (KIA)
"I got a Ph.D. in Chemistry for this bullshit." - Head Engineer Weiler
RES R15 MED PFC PD ZagZig (KIA)
"I need glasses.." - RES R14 SNP WO ZagZig

Burn  VIP 5 May 19 at 11:04pm
A decent application except for "I feel like I could be more helpfull arround the server if I could become a Staff member. Help some people arround in CvR, and make them enjoy the server, deal with sits and problems with OOC relations. Make new players understand how the server works and give them tips." Give me something more than that and in detail, not the standard "I want to become staff because I want to help server" answer or something similar. I'm looking for creativity, not basic. Reply to when you have a more better explanation on why you wish to become staff.
FromTheDepthsᴰᴱᶠᴺ  VIP 6 May 19 at 10:21pm
I agree with Burn, unless you put more effort into the application I don’t believe you deserve a fair rating.

Signature:

Only The Dead have seen the End of War - Plato

Ex Head Administrator
[Image: DiscreteClosedHydra-size_restricted.gif]
Tysteerr  VIP 7 May 19 at 11:36pm
Neutral/Leaning towards +1
You know your stuff but as people have said your reasoning is lacking
[DEFN] Simple  VIP Member 11 May 19 at 9:22pm
decent +1

Signature:
Leadership
Resistance fighter

Union

Civilian/Anarchist 
FromTheDepthsᴰᴱᶠᴺ  VIP 15 May 19 at 5:25pm
Denied
After Being Given feedback on your app on what could be changed, you have not made any Changes. Feel Free to Apply again in 2 weeks.

Signature:

Only The Dead have seen the End of War - Plato

Ex Head Administrator
[Image: DiscreteClosedHydra-size_restricted.gif]
  • 8 participants