Do you accept my offer?

Poll: Do you accept my offer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
No
66.67%

Total
15 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.
BrunoHeroFactor  Member 21 May 22 at 1:04pm Edited
You can get 24 hours to spend however you like with the girlfriend of your dreams. She will be perfect just like you imagined and will be loyal to you and do as you please. The catch is once the 24 hours runs out, you have to dip your balls in sulfuric acid (no matter how little you just have to do it) within 3 days to get another 24 hours, or else she will be lost for good. Do you accept my offer?

P.S. In case you somehow loose the sulfuric acid, when you go to sleep the prevous one will completely disapear and a new one will be given to you.
PUNCAKE  VIP 22 May 22 at 9:27am
He probably had a dream about this or something
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 22 May 22 at 2:14pm
boutta demonstrate chemistry in a whole nother way and dilute that acid til it becomes water.
Onx  VIP 22 May 22 at 7:33pm
Wait, every 72 hours, you can have a girlfriend for 24 hours on the condition that within that 72 hours you dip your balls in sulfuric acid?

Or, you can have a girlfriend for as long as you want consistently, on the condition that you dip your balls once every 72 hours?

Either way, I’ve been in less painful relationships, pass me the acid.
Bel1ve.  VIP 22 May 22 at 7:54pm
Omw to dip dog toys that are shaped like balls since my genitals were never specified.
Game Boy  VIP 23 May 22 at 2:59am
It doesn't say I can't have ball armor
Etzil  Senior Server Administrator VIP 23 May 22 at 5:24am
amazing deal however wheres the men option Sad
Onx likes this post
BrunoHeroFactor  Member 23 May 22 at 11:28am Edited
(22 May 22 at 7:33pm)Onx Wrote: Wait, every 72 hours, you can have a girlfriend for 24 hours on the condition that within that 72 hours you dip your balls in sulfuric acid?

Or, you can have a girlfriend for as long as you want consistently, on the condition that you dip your balls once every 72 hours?

Either way, I’ve been in less painful relationships, pass me the acid.
You can have a girlfriend for 24 hours on the condition that after the time runs out and she is gone you dip your balls in sulfuric acid within 72 hours and bring her back if you dont then shes gone for good
  • 8 participants