Echos Staff App

Echos  VIP 14 Sep 20 at 10:41am
FULL RP Name(s): PIMP C3 Executive Technician Echos / RES WB CHAD PVT Echoes / OVA LANDMINE VTO 03 2150 / MPF GRID TR2 08 2151

What is your current IG level? 88

Discord Username: Echos#6595

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:445499375

What region/timezone are you located in? EST

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Previous Warns? Prop Abuse x1 | Joe
Another one I think, can’t remember.

Previous Bans? None.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
—————————————————————————————————————
I want to be part of the staff team because I’m active on the server majority of the time I can get on. I also have experiences dealing with minges and can calm down situations. Finally, sometimes staff aren’t online and people break the rules for hours at a time but that will get an end put to it. 

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
I want to be part of the staff team because Im active on the server majority of the time I can get on. I also have experiences dealing with minges and can calm down situations. And sometimes when staff aren’t online and people break the rules for hours at a time. Also, I have some bit of experience as a staff as I was a Admin for a brief time on a Starwars RP server called Project Resurrection for some time before it got shut down. In all, I would like a chance as I need some experience so I can get better as moderating.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted? 

Yes.

Any staff who can vouch for you?
Dodgy.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do? 
Bring the Union and Civilian to a safe area when the civilian makes a ticket and ask the civilian what happened then ask the Union, if something doesn’t correlate I would look in the logs to see if the Union shot and killed the civ, if he did I would warn him for RDM and tell him to only kill civilians if they are attacking combine. If he didn’t shoot the civ, I would let them both go since no rule was violated.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member? 
I bring the HECU to a safe spot and tell him that it is Fail RP if you defect and tell him if he wants to play combine, become a Union then I’d warn him for Fail RP and tell his COs to keep watch to see if he does anything else.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?
I tell them that this is OOC and not IC and it is not allowed to threaten me with a demotion, If he would spew insults at me, I would warn him for Staff Disrespect and tell them to notify their team next time to avoid this along with telling their CmD/DvL/MJR/COL

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?
I would take their steam IDs and screenshot proof of the threats and then ban them as long as I can, then report it to a higher staff member such as a Head Admin so they can permanently ban them.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?
I screenshot it and ask a staff member higher than them if it is allowed, if it isn’t I let the staff member handle it.

Signature:
Former Technician CO
Former KILO NCO
Former RF Squad CO
AlexMagus  Affairs Counselor VIP 14 Sep 20 at 10:51am
+1 active very cool good answers ok
Kenny McCormick  VIP 14 Sep 20 at 11:37am
+1
Good guy, is a captain, can be trusted

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
Tora  Member 14 Sep 20 at 10:30pm
+1 there is a reason I made Echos a captain, he is earnest, reliable, trustworthy and that is just the beginning, he will be here for a long time and I put my trust into him.
Valiant  VIP 15 Sep 20 at 1:37pm
+1 | Not toxic | Reputable community member | Pretty active |

Signature:
Valiant / Valkyria
LA/MED/CROSS/HECU
SSteffan  VIP 15 Sep 20 at 2:19pm
+1 is good guy trusted never toxic or angry and already shows his capabilities of handling responsibility as a captain
Fel  VIP 15 Sep 20 at 10:38pm
Accepted, Please reach out to any Head Admin for an Interview.

Signature:
Fel
  • 7 participants