FULL RP Name(s):
RF PVT Vector, MPF UNION 07 6500 

What is your current IG level?
Currently my IG level is 77. 

Discord Username:
BalancedElderitch#1786

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:0:119308711

What region/timezone are you located in?
My timezone is EST. 

Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone. 

Previous Warns?
One previous warn which was for Fail RP.

Previous Bans?
I do not have any previous bans.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
I want to become part of the staff team because I want to help Combine Vs Rebels populate and help it improve. My intention in the staff team is to help and create a happy relationship with the server. I will handle every sit with respect and no bias to give the players. I recently left CvR on my characters to relieve myself of being a officer in Engineers to free up some time but, I will try to dedicate a lot of my effort into the server.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team?: Must be at least 3 sentences.
I should be accepted on to the staff team because of my experience as staff. I used to be staff on DEFN Networks previously as a Moderator. I am fluent with the ULX commands (except with a few cloaking incidents). Most of the time, nowadays I free with most of my time being dedicated to yard work or just playing on some games to cure my boredom. At most, I will dedicate at least 3-4 hours to CvR daily to prevent havoc from being caused due to no staff member being on.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted?

I do understand of changing my name to [DEFN] ErRoRS_. (I still have that in my name since I was forgot I had it.)

Any staff who can vouch for you?

No staff member can vouch for me. (Or none that I can think of)

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

I would investigate the situation by bringing them to an isolated location. I would get the story of the Union and the Civilian . If the Union provides a false reason to shoot the citizen,, I would apply a warn to the Union. If the Union had a valid reason to shoot the Citizen, I would explain to the Civilian of the circumstances of why he got shot so, he can prevent that situation from happening again.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

I would proceed to bring the H.E.C.U. Soldier to a sit and any conflicting Combine members. I would explain to them that the resistance cannot defect to the Combine. If they continue to disagree and repeat the situation again, they will receive a warn for Fail RP.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

In this scenario, I would tell the SU/MACE CO that my RP character is irrelevant in this situation. I would talk to them about the rule they broke. If they demoted me because of the warn they were given, I would talk to a higher up's in the according faction I was getting demoted in.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

I would contact a higher staff member and ban them accordingly. Using their Steam-ID's I would use that to ban their ID if they left the server or they are constantly changing their name to avoid being punished.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

I would ask a Head Admin or someone higher about the situation. I would get a recording just in case the situation was not allowed, I would have proof of that situation happened in which the staff member will be punished. 
Archimedes  Certified Gamemaster 22 May 20 at 10:18am
+1
You were previous staff which is good
You seem to have answered all questions correctly
You are very active
[DEFN] Aura  Staff Team Leader VIP 22 May 20 at 2:12pm
Ur answers hurt my eyes to read bc of the color font.
Not sure if it's because of mobile but yeah its a little difficult
Juan likes this post
I Want To Die  Infrastructure Moderator Server Administrator VIP 22 May 20 at 3:28pm
+1 your answers seem nice and good. From meeting you and playing with you are a nice guy and I think you could do good in the staff team.
ErRoRS_  VIP 22 May 20 at 3:53pm Edited
Sorry about that, Aura. I fixed the colors so that they should be easier to read for you and anyone else having some trouble.
Vix  Server Administrator VIP 1 Jun 20 at 8:12pm
+1
From every experience i've had with ErRoRs/Lerry, he has been incredibly friendly and kind. This app is structured well and so are the answers. Seeing as he was previously staff as well, I think he would be a great addition to the staff team.
oofiboi10  Member 1 Jun 20 at 9:59pm
+1
ErRoRs is a pretty cool dude, always fun to hang out with him. His answers seem pretty good, and he's quite knowledgeable of the server. Overall, I think he'd be a pretty good staff member.
Combean0007  Director of Personnel VIP 6 hours ago
ACCEPTED.
Please contact any available Head Admin for training.

Signature:
NPU RIOT 02 5971
[Image: 764B7B9B55CB16EEE1C01D86FEE06F9B3FCFA2F2]
  • 7 participants