A: Mpf Ballista B4 Sql Sevin
B: Npu Jurry 04 0007
C: Snp SSgt John F. Kennedy

Discord Username:
A: SEVIN #3641

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:0:207655216

What is your suggestion?
A: Put a message in the contracts tab of the inventory explaining what it takes to earn the different tokens...

How would this benefit the server?
A: ...because there is no way to find out unless you read the dev logs or find and ask someone that has.
Alma Armas  VIP 28 Dec 21 at 8:34pm
Wouldn't we have to do that for crafting system and the perk system aswell?
Sevin  Member 28 Dec 21 at 9:40pm Edited
Crafting and perks are self-explanatory. There is no way you could reason that you have to participate in an event for master tokens or that you have to craft THAT much. Exact numbers would be nice to know too.
Alma Armas likes this post
Finn  Server Moderator VIP 29 Dec 21 at 6:08am
+1 accidentally spent credits on the random token thing 1 because I'm a dumbass, and 2, I didn't exactly understand how it worked. Would be nice to have an explanation there to benefit morons such as myself & new players
PaulVZ22  VIP 29 Dec 21 at 6:53am
+1 if old players like me dont know how to get them then new players sure as hell wont know how to get them
Cheesey  VIP 29 Dec 21 at 1:51pm
Support tokens are earned through healing and resupplying teammates, master tokens are GM given tokens, and conquest tokens are obtained through capturing points. Pretty self explanatory.
Sevin  Member 29 Dec 21 at 3:42pm
Cheesey that better be sarcasm. Your argument is so absurd, yet you say it with such conviction.
Echos  VIP 29 Dec 21 at 4:12pm
he literally explained how you get them
Cheesey  VIP 29 Dec 21 at 4:48pm
(29 Dec 21 at 3:42pm)Sevin Wrote: Cheesey that better be sarcasm. Your argument is so absurd, yet you say it with such conviction.

You literally wanted to know how the tokens are obtained and I told you. Why are you so irate?
Sevin  Member 29 Dec 21 at 10:01pm
Cheesey, sorry if I came off as rude. I didn't mean too.

I already knew how they worked. I just want that information to be easily available to players that don't.

It seemed to me that you were arguing that one could deduce how to get the token from only their names, instead of explaining that information to me.

I literally did not know if you were being sarcastic or not and I explained why I was confused.
  • 7 participants