FULL RP Name(s): OTA Ranger 08 0115, MPF 08 1337, Res Fighter PFC Yuki

What is your current IG level? 52

Discord Username: Fel#2295

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86794460

What region/timezone are you located in? EST

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Previous Warns? 0 (Non on history)

Previous Bans? 0

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

I want to be apart of the staff team because its been the closest thing for me on this server, Ive been here since the beginning always staffed for this community, after my computer started busted up I decided to step down until I could get repairs back in order, I know the rules, the enforcements of punishments, and able to bring someone who's been active all the time to the community, I have waited a couple of weeks before applying to make sure everything was gonna run fine on my PC and it is, so now I wanna return to my roots and give it my all in supporting the community once more. 

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

I should be accepted because I believe I can bring alot to the staff team, Someone always there to assist the server and the community I have always been a person dedicated to CVR and that dedication has not gone away Im here to support the server no matter what, I've shown that I can achieve the spot required and while I know I may not show it I have always believe in supporting other staff members in achieving higher, always believed in the staff team and will always no matter whom they may be, when they joined or why they joined. also I can be on alot especially when early in the morning or late at night to make sure nothing goes mischief

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR? Yes

Any staff who can vouch for you? Aura, Vexeer, Venom, Ick, Raven

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

I would bring the civilian find out what occured on their side after that I would find out why the union killed him, I'd find out if the reason was valid amongst server rules/IC rulings such as crossing a KOS/AOS zone. If it is RDM if he's new hand him a verbal write it down in my little notebook in case it happens again and warn him.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

I would inform the HECU that RP defections are not allowed if he wishes to become a combine RCT if he wishes to play for combine and warn for (VOR l Entering Enemy Base l Fel)

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

I would inform to the CO that he has broken a rule and that this encounter has nothing to do with RP characters if he disagrees with the punishment he was given and feels it was wrong he may bring it to the forums, I would also inform a higher rank then him of what he did incase he tries to go through. both staff and Leadership/LT

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

Screenshot the DDOS threats if its in chat inform the higher ups that a bunch of players are coming on and threatening to ddos the server, I would copy steam IDs and ban them for the longest time possible (cause certain staff ranks have limits im pretty sure still) And give the IDs to the higher ups to place the correct ban length.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

Screenshot it or video it, find out what he's doing incase it is legal, If it is not a valid thing for a staff member to be doing I would bring it to his higher up and find out if it is legal/illegal and let the higher staff member handle it.

While also reporting any thing that may be considered a violation of staff terms such as Noclipping and killing people, and describe what he was doing at the time and give time stamps.
---------------------------------------------------

Signature:
Fel
TheJC likes this post
Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 7 Jun 21 at 1:39pm Edited
Neutral
While yes, you've been previously a HA and everything, I for one haven't seen you online in-game in ages (however, this could be simply a time-zone thing)
The app itself is fine, not much to note about that one, however, I think you should improve your activity (unless I'm just blind and again, it's a time-zone issue)
(Editing this now since im retarded and just noticed I didn't add one of the reasons I wanted to add, that being basically what Sigma said about the interactions with players in authority, past decisions, yada yada.)
Sigma  Server Administrator VIP 7 Jun 21 at 1:46pm
While your dedication is definitely there and I actually somewhat respect your attempt to rejoin the staff team after all of the shit you’ve gotten (from myself included), I genuinely believe that your character is not fit for the job. I cite how through the years that you’ve been in this community I’ve seen you employ multiple server wide mutes at times to get out a few sentences, when there were obvious alternate solutions.
Additionally, due to the other interactions you’ve had with players in various forms of authority, and the very decisions you’ve made (deleting MP discord being AN example not the SOLE example), you’ve built up a pretty bad reputation in this community and gotten a lot of shit for it as I said earlier.
If I were you I would spend much more time establishing a positive image, and then retry this. I’m definitely not one to talk, but I personally have come a long way from the cunt I was as a NPU Jailor.
Angry Putin, caiokkkkk, Kidner And 7 others like this post
oogasboogas  VIP 7 Jun 21 at 1:49pm Edited
(7 Jun 21 at 1:39pm)Your Berdest Fren Wrote: Neutral
While yes, you've been previously a HA and everything, I for one haven't seen you online in-game in ages (however, this could be simply a time-zone thing)
The app itself is fine, not much to note about that one, however, I think you should improve your activity (unless I'm just blind and again, it's a time-zone issue)

this shows you didnt read the app because the reason is listed in the app

now neutral after hearing some things
Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 7 Jun 21 at 1:51pm
(7 Jun 21 at 1:49pm)oogasboogas Wrote:
(7 Jun 21 at 1:39pm)Your Berdest Fren Wrote: Neutral

this shows you didnt read the app because the reason is listed in the app

but +1 for me app is good and knows the stuff (was HA)

I did read the app
I just thought that he still needed to improve his activity
Redert  Server Moderator 7 Jun 21 at 2:01pm
-1 leaning to neutral.
I only recall one time that I have seen you on in a couple weeks, but you could have been playing at a different time then I was.
Sorta known in the community, reputation is a lil on the negative side, and you seem to have no characters above CPL or 05.
Answers are on the better side.
Good luck.

Signature:
R&D COL
Honorary Shield
Bel1ve.  VIP 7 Jun 21 at 2:25pm Edited
I mean knowing he did a lot of stuff in the past, like very long ago, no one should hold him accountable for it, when he wants to help out the server by becoming staff. Sure a valid point, he got punished for it and highly likely wont do it again.

I am certain that he will take all the advise he can from any critisicm. Hopefully changing for the better while being helpful.

He has also helped me understand a lot of rules and clarified what was vague to me as HA.

Overall from me it is a +1

My +1 may not count but whatever take it as you will.
(delete my post and yo mama and you gay)
Cheesey  VIP 7 Jun 21 at 7:32pm
I think Sigma has summed up well enough what I was going to say.
You should indeed work on bringing a positive image to yourself in this community because as it stands most members are very titled against you at the moment.
This is for a multitude of reasons and a lot of the mistakes you've made in the past, which some were major, still hang over you like a cloud.
Overall your return to the staff team I think would bring a negative shift in opinions towards our staff team and I believe a majority of my peers would agree,
caiokkkkk  Server Moderator VIP 7 Jun 21 at 9:14pm
Not really much to say as Frost and Sigma said pretty much everything I had to say.

Signature:
Honorary GRID Caiok
SU 2LT Caiok
Ducks  Member 7 Jun 21 at 9:53pm
-1 sigma and frost said it
  • 28 participants