Fel's Application

Shower  VIP 10 Jun 21 at 12:55am
the fact that you even started a q & a proves that you still have old drama attached to you that wouldn't benefit the staff team since it's not universally hated now (we love joe)
-1 again
BEEP BOP  Certified Gamemaster Junior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 10 Jun 21 at 1:31am
-1 I'm going to be honest here. I've seen you and I have had experiences with you, I do not feel like you are trustworthy enough to hold the position of a staff member.

The last thing I want as a member of this community is some irresponsible staff member coming around and !hp ^ themselves like they used to do with themselves and a certain Lor when they were not a healing class.

Work on your reputation a bit, then maybe reapply.
GravyBoat  VIP 10 Jun 21 at 1:35am
When you were Head Admin, and I put up the one report I ever have in my 2 years nearly of being on this server, I felt like you handled it with extreme bias and I had to fight my way through for a righteous and fair outcome. And even then, the outcome really wasn't because of something you did. I wasn't around with the whole MP Discord shenanigans and only know it from memes, so I won't comment on it. I think you should spend more time on improving your image and attempting reapply once that's done. There are a lot of people that hold grudges, but most "adults" here know better than that and will give you a second shot if you show willingness to improve and admit your past mistakes.
TheJC likes this post
send me pictures of your frog  Senior Server Administrator VIP 10 Jun 21 at 3:37am
Neutral
I honestly don’t remember you too well back when I played in 2018 so I can’t speak on your past; however, based off of the other responses to this thread it seems you’re a polarizing figure. I believe in second chances, but first I recommend that you spend more time on the server so the newer players can get to know you and the older ones can see how you’ve grown. The fact that you’re only 08 and PFC while also only being level 52 makes it seem you haven’t played the server for too much as of late, not even considering that I personally have yet to see you online, so I’d recommend you just play more to give people an opportunity to see whether you’ve changed or not. It’ll also show dedication and prove that you aren’t just another oldie trying out CvR again only to leave a few weeks later. Aside from that your application looks great and your prior experience definitely helps your case. Best of luck.

Signature:
Former LTCOL Contra
HECU 1LT Cuntra
Current Senior Administrator 
Valiant likes this post
Clash  VIP 10 Jun 21 at 8:21am
Aura what I am saying is the way he handled it was absolutely terrible. Public affairs is half the job and if you aren't good at that then it really shows. Instead of explaining the decision for the rule he just left it up for us to wonder, and didn't even explain vague parts of the ruling. You cannot talk to people in this way without angering people, and I'm pretty sure fel has done a lot of that evident by all these bad reports and -1s.

Also Fel you most certainly have grudges, we all do. Don't try to pull that "im sorry if you felt this way because your wrong and I don't have grudges". That just makes you look like a liar at that point

Signature:
- slouchmeister guy 
Fel  VIP 10 Jun 21 at 12:33pm
(10 Jun 21 at 8:21am)Clash Wrote: Aura what I am saying is the way he handled it was absolutely terrible. Public affairs is half the job and if you aren't good at that then it really shows. Instead of explaining the decision for the rule he just left it up for us to wonder, and didn't even explain vague parts of the ruling. You cannot talk to people in this way without angering people, and I'm pretty sure fel has done a lot of that evident by all these bad reports and -1s.

Also Fel you most certainly have grudges, we all do. Don't try to pull that "im sorry if you felt this way because your wrong and I don't have grudges". That just makes you look like a liar at that point

Outside of staffing sure. Like a job just because i dislike someone does not mean i am gonna go out of my way to do shit. Because heres the thing that i think we can all understand.

People get pissed when they get a punishment im not saying if the punishment is deserved or not. Because we are all victims to one or the other. However lets take haze got example. When me and him argued. It was never something outside of a staff related/ruling question. If they came at me for "because ur shit" i have always told them to the forums or to my dms.
[DEFN] Aura  Director of Personnel VIP 11 Jun 21 at 2:00pm
(10 Jun 21 at 8:21am)Clash Wrote: Aura what I am saying is the way he handled it was absolutely terrible. Public affairs is half the job and if you aren't good at that then it really shows. Instead of explaining the decision for the rule he just left it up for us to wonder, and didn't even explain vague parts of the ruling. You cannot talk to people in this way without angering people, and I'm pretty sure fel has done a lot of that evident by all these bad reports and -1s.

Left it up to whom aside from you? The leadership that called for a creation of the rule to begin with were content with its wording and its presence. I cannot make everyone happy, it's just not possible ever. That goes for literally everything including development and your own choices. Additionally, the rule, like many, are intentionally vague. We tried going deep into detail for the rules, but it just ended up literally being a WikiPage with a ruleset longer than most TOSs. No one is gonna be reading and remembering MOTD after that.

Staff and Players alike interpret the rules differently, Staff enforcement also varies. This is Okay. It is not the best, but it isn't like anyone has thought of anything better despite myself being open to suggestions. Anyone who frequently visited my DMs for rules knows this.

Signature:
“You stole my sister’s horn and stole my reason to live but that wasn’t enough? Now you have come here, and stole my reason to die, too?” – Rem
[Image: RemSig2.png]sigi made by guppi.
Terry  Member 11 Jun 21 at 2:17pm
What even made you come back that my question a lot of people still hate you for what you did in the past but why come back you have a goal or something?
Clash  VIP 11 Jun 21 at 2:26pm
(11 Jun 21 at 2:00pm)[DEFN] Aura Wrote:

Left it up to whom aside from you? The leadership that called for a creation of the rule to begin with were content with its wording and its presence. I cannot make everyone happy, it's just not possible ever. That goes for literally everything including development and your own choices. Additionally, the rule, like many, are intentionally vague. We tried going deep into detail for the rules, but it just ended up literally being a WikiPage with a ruleset longer than most TOSs. No one is gonna be reading and remembering MOTD after that.

Staff and Players alike interpret the rules differently, Staff enforcement also varies. This is Okay. It is not the best, but it isn't like anyone has thought of anything better despite myself being open to suggestions. Anyone who frequently visited my DMs for rules knows this.

Yes but a rule of this magnitude is absolutely insane. The idea of forcing players to stay on the server, on the same class for ONE whole hour shouldn't be explained on why its bad. In fact that whole situation with KOS'd anarchists getting off should work in their favor right? On multiple occasions, there was definitely some jumping of the gun with KOSs which in the eyes of the problem would just force us to get off, meaning they dont have to deal with us anymore.

The rule itself isn't the point though, my point is how can you be an HA and yet have no insight on the rule to at the very least answer very basic questions and say things other than "dont do the crime if you cant do the time". The whole point of the job is to have enhanced knowledge over others right? Thats why good admins become HAs, because they know how to deal with stuff like this and Fel did not at all. I don't know what was going on at the time but what me and a bunch of others can say at a surface value, it was handled very poorly by him
Fel  VIP 11 Jun 21 at 2:48pm
(11 Jun 21 at 2:17pm)Jimbo Wrote: What even made you come back that my question a lot of people still hate you for what you did in the past but why come back you have a goal or something?

I didnt leave by choice i resigned from staff due to pc issues. I came back a few weeks ago. To make sure everything was cool then reapplied.

Two) i may not be able to change the past but i can change the future.

3) just because people hated me doesnt me im gonna run. People who know me like me or hate me. Know i dont just give up because of someones hate for me.
  • 28 participants