FULL RP Name(s):NPU ALTAIR 05 127

Discord Username: ♤-3#8149

Steam ID[/color][/url]: 76561198999612371[/b][/font][/color]

Who warned/banned you? Antonio 

Date of Warn/Ban: 01/04/2022

Ban Length: perma

Warn/Ban Reason: I think it was MRDM And spawncamp as anarchits

Why should we remove warn/ban?
I know what i did and yes i am guilty and would happly get my vip removed for that but atleats i would like to play on the server and ahve fun with my friends that i got,
event if i get my vip removed and banned for 2-4 months i would be happy if that ever happend, But as i understand it i fucked up massivly and would happly carry out a punishment but perma ban.
Aswell as i just got vip today and i wasent 100% cquainted with the proper rules yet
Evidence/Other: N/A
Sigma  Server Administrator VIP 1 Apr 22 at 3:15pm
You got banned for killing 9 combine/rebels in their base within their borders bruh
You being a jury and not even an 09 notwithstanding, you gotta know the rules fam. Also appeals are for wrongful bans not apologies so I'm sorry bro
♤Ghosty♤  Member 1 Apr 22 at 3:17pm
Welp atleast i had a nice time on the server cya
TheJC  VIP 1 Apr 22 at 3:19pm
This is going way too far mate, he did a fuck-up but no one got seriously affected by it, I can speak well of his character as many others can within both the combine and rebel faction, he's a good kid and made a mistake. We can't just kick him out of the community for this.
Sigma  Server Administrator VIP 1 Apr 22 at 3:34pm
various people that have also been banned for mrdm were "good people that made mistakes" I know since he's a jury you're uppity but rules are rules my job is to enforce the rules as per the punishment sheet not to qualify who does and does not deserve punishment bruh
Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 1 Apr 22 at 3:40pm
People get perma-banned for MRDM?
Sigma  Server Administrator VIP 1 Apr 22 at 3:59pm
MRDM done three times is a perma
Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 1 Apr 22 at 4:03pm
So he MRDM'd 3 times then
Raven  Community Advisor VIP 1 Apr 22 at 4:13pm
Because RDM counts on the punishment sheet is calculated by the amount of RDM's they've done, it is understandable why sir Tony thought the same with Mass RDM. Instead, for mass RDM it is only permanent when they've done it 3 times on seperate occassions, not calculated by the amount of people they've RDM'd. I'll bring this up with Joe and the other Head Admins to get this clarified better on the punishment sheet.

Accepted, ban will be reduced to 6 weeks.
Locked/moved

Signature:
Community Advisor
[Image: b1e12a2cdf553c121f41b0510fcb0033951fd417.gifv]
gammaghostneo likes this post
  • 6 participants