A: MPF CROSS 07 1396 

Discord Username:
A: rawr xd#2881

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:1:81139354

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A: N/A

What is your suggestion?
A: Give CROSS their extended mag back. it was taken due to a animation bug around 3 weeks ago and has not been given back since. 

How would this benefit the server?
A: The DMR Cross has is typically a 3-4 shot kill and can hold 11 bullets, only allowing a maximum of 3 people to be killed with a single clip. This would allow cross to have a DMR that can kill more than 3 enemy's at a time. And would also give CROSS their best attachment back. 
oogasboogas  VIP 7 Apr 21 at 9:00pm
+1 i think the only reason it was removed was either nekso complaining about it or the animation being bugged idk which one but i want it back bugged animation or not
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 7 Apr 21 at 9:26pm Edited
is dmr, kill 3 people then reload. If you're too close to do that then you're too close to use the DMR.

(animation bug, devs have a lot of stuff to do, DMR doesn't suffer massively from not having an extended mag. Have a tomato but maybe not incredibly important? Not like it's a bad suggestion though)

Also not like most weapons can kill more than 3 people with one magazine. Sometimes with extended mag you can, sometimes you get lucky with headshots and it works out, and sometimes you get unlucky and your bullets become nerf darts. Still, you've got a DMR. If your problem comes from dying because you were too close to the enemy and couldn't reload in time you aren't using the "long range" part of CROSS correctly.
Nekso  Developer Senior Infrastructure Moderator 7 Apr 21 at 9:41pm
Ah yes I complained about something so it got removed. What the fuck are you on about lmao.
mint julep  Senior Server Administrator Infrastructure Moderator VIP 7 Apr 21 at 9:51pm
i think that having an extended mag while playing cross would be fun

i think that playing against a cross with an extended mag will make you want them, and by extension all DMRs, to not have that feature.

the 10 bullets forces u to only spam in le epic cqc situations, and take ur time when actually sniping.

remember u must conserve your bullets if u want 2 be selected and handpicked for cwu
TheJC  Developer VIP 7 Apr 21 at 10:03pm
You should get your extmag back, the animation bug is purely clipping so it doesn't affect gameplay.
Echos  Server Moderator Trial Gamemaster 7 Apr 21 at 10:08pm
i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross i hate cross
Magnum likes this post
oogasboogas  VIP 7 Apr 21 at 10:20pm
(7 Apr 21 at 9:41pm)Nekso Wrote: Ah yes I complained about something so it got removed. What the fuck are you on about lmao.

my sole purpose has been complete i shall now ck
doggod  Member 8 Apr 21 at 12:11am
+1 anyone that disagrees are mald little goat children PLEASE SENTINEL PLEASE
  • 11 participants