Give GRID and Engineer 7.62 emplacements.

oofiboi10  Member 3 Dec 19 at 7:53am
+1
Would make sense, just the emplacements would actually have to do damage.
Zio  VIP 3 Dec 19 at 9:38am
+1 yeh why not
[DEFN] Aithead  VIP 3 Dec 19 at 9:46am
(3 Dec 19 at 1:42am)Radioactive.sw Wrote: the emplacement would be used, all that would habe to do is put it in an entities tab of the engineer/grid classes menu with a spawn ljmit of 1

What I meant by that was simply that the turret needs to actually be effective in order for this change to actually be useful.
Radioactive.sw  Certified Gamemaster 3 Dec 19 at 8:29pm
(3 Dec 19 at 9:46am)[DEFN] Aithead Wrote: What I meant by that was simply that the turret needs to actually be effective in order for this change to actually be useful.
they already are useful, many people when they rarely see them try to shoot people at medium-long range, but these turrets are mainly for suppressing enemies by just spraying them relentlessly, or shredding people at CQC. it is really good at cqc like <10 meters away but anything past that its gonna take a while to kill someone.
Muhammad  Certified Gamemaster Server Moderator VIP 4 Dec 19 at 10:00pm
I'm concerned that ppl will just be able to spam doorways/walkways till the end of time, or they'll just be shooting it while behind cover allowing them to shoot ppl without being able to be shot themselves
Radioactive.sw  Certified Gamemaster 5 Dec 19 at 2:16am
(4 Dec 19 at 10:00pm)Muhammad Wrote: I'm concerned that ppl will just be able to spam doorways/walkways till the end of time, or they'll just be shooting it while behind cover allowing them to shoot ppl without being able to be shot themselves

ok 1st of all, you can always flank or use teamwork to push past a turret around the corner, u could prob get past it by urself. also to use an emplacememt u have to be looking at the person cuz the turret aims at whatever ur looking at so if ur looking at a fence or transparent props the turret will aim straight up
  • 11 participants