Give raiders 5 minutes instead of one life.

Alma Armas  VIP 19 Apr 22 at 1:05pm Edited
-1 purely due to the fact that some spawns are directly inside of the objectives, mainly the Mainstreet OVA bay and PC office, where KILO and EOW spawn.

If the objectives didn't have any close by spawns, then yes +1.

(I am still sad like 20 rebels camped Mendez, killed him as soon as be spawned in, sad moment)

Or maybe there could be a ULX command that disables spawning on squads that can be activated by Admin+, but I doubt that would EVER happen
Bertinox likes this post
Sevin  Member 19 Apr 22 at 2:20pm
(19 Apr 22 at 1:05pm)Alma Armas Wrote: -1 purely due to the fact that some spawns are directly inside of the objectives, mainly the Mainstreet OVA bay and PC office, where KILO and EOW spawn.

So, it seems that the biggest problem with base raids is that the bases, and thus spawns, are not designed for them. Am I right?
Alma Armas likes this post
Spell  Member 21 Apr 22 at 12:18am

My issue is that even if there are rules in place to prevent people from spawncamping, it's very easy to break/nullify those rules for reasons Alma has said, as well as most normal people not using Medal or some clipping software to catch people in the act? It seems like a very difficult to moderate affair when taking into account the amount of shitters there are on both sides that would love to do this and get away with it if people aren't running Medal and they be a bit smart with how they do shit.

On another note, would love if APCs could drive into enemy base for BR, but not shoot, for any reason, even in self-defense.
  • 9 participants