Discord Username:
A:aLegitShardOfGlass#6846

Steam ID:
A:  STEAM_0:0:138708004 

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A: None

What is your suggestion?
A: Add some sort of buff to grid, or a shield so they can have a combo
I'm aware we can craft, but it's going to be a waste of resources if we craft shields every 5 minutes.
Most GRID stand no chance on the field as they have 100/100 and can't kill anything unless they surprise someone on low health
Some sort of health/armour buff or maybe a shield could really benefit GRID's survival rate. 

How would this benefit the server?
A: It would help GRID alot, and maybe attract new people to GRID.
It could improve our chances of breathing a little longer
Zio  VIP 2 Mar 20 at 3:38pm Edited
Arent grids supposed to be fucking combat engineers
#1 Great Wooden Dad  Member 2 Mar 20 at 3:46pm
J e s u s c h r i s t
Okay grid are SUPPORT not combat classes but they have a shotgun for combat which is damn good
Adding shield to grid or buffing shield classes? Fuck no that's INSANE neither are needing of a buff and others might still argue for the removal or nerf to shields
SugarCoat likes this post
Bel1ve.  VIP 2 Mar 20 at 3:52pm Edited
Aight so lemme ask you this, pretty sure you guys also have a shotgun like engineer/tech which pretty much 2 shots which only has 2 shots in its mag to kill everyone, used tactically you can easily get kills, (literally kills shields). And what about engineer my guy? IMO, if this was considered for prop damage I'd +1 it cause its a fucking bothersome process for engineers/grid but that's not discussed here...
SugarCoat  Member 2 Mar 20 at 3:56pm
-1 no, Grid is a support class. You complain all the time in chat about not being able to get kills but you fail to realize that maybe Grid isn’t meant for frontline combat
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 2 Mar 20 at 4:29pm
So as a GRID CO, I can tell you that GRID really doesn't need a buff. Our shotgun is decent, and with Birdshot it's amazing. ENG/TECH's shotgun i'd say is better, purely from a "I can peek out, launch two very high damage shells at you then run away, reload, and repeat" perspective -especially with Birdshot- but the W1200 doesn't *need* a change so far as I can tell.

As a GRID you are responsible for two things, 1. Securing a foothold quickly and well, and 2. Maintaining defenses over previous points.

If you *aren't* directly attacking your enemies in a group with others, you should be focused on building or defending. GRID's loadout makes them quite useful at, say, point G, but also makes them weak fighting against, really any main combat class outside of your fortifications. GRID's utility is insane and you have to make use of it *constantly* or you get out DPS'd by pretty much every class out there.

I would however, greatly enjoy the opportunity to make the HP Vials and Armor Vests work with classes that have up to 200 AP base, 'cause GRID COs can't currently use them...

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
LocalFatKid  Member 2 Mar 20 at 6:01pm
Alright then , scratch that.
no buff
Radioactive.sw  VIP 2 Mar 20 at 7:07pm
-1 for everything. as grid cmd, we dont need ANY loadout changes and we're lucky that we've already gotten what we had already. we dont need the ranger shotty, but engis need the w1200. our loadout is already a direct buff from union and it makes no sense to get any hp/ap changes.
Dick Van Dyke  VIP 2 Mar 20 at 9:12pm
Grid, like Engi, primarily serves as a support class. Your job is to build to assist your team in fighting, not to go out and fight your own battles alone.
  • 15 participants