A: E7 Survey Engineer Pyro / RU Chief Pyro

Discord Username:
A: Posisdiscorder#1443

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:0:126262800

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A:

What is your suggestion?
A: My suggestion is a way to make it so you can disable rollermines, currently as it stands rollermines can explode at anytime and if they are not near the middle of the point they will just explode and kill you, some kilo's don't do this but the ones who do make it impossible to hack. I believe there should be a /me Disable command and if the ball is left on the ground for 5-10 secs it can either explode or begin moving again, if this seems too OP and unfair for Kilo there could be a Roll needed for classes who cant hack or a roll needed for all classes who pick it up. 

How would this benefit the server?
A: It would give more purpose to the classes who can't hack but have gravity guns as they would be able to use them to prop kill and be able to send them away without taking damage from the explosion they cause, along with this they can pick the rollermines up and give them to engineers/grids to hack. 

Signature:
PyroShark

E6 Associate Engineer Pyro

[Image: large.png]
[DEFN] Head Janitor  VIP 27 May 19 at 11:03am
Pretty sure exploding while being captured is against the rules

Signature:
[Image: 2LaaHd6.gif]ex. KILO CmD -  ex. MP Major

"Don't do 100% Silicone, do umm latex"
-shoenice

Dominus

You probably know me 
PyroShark  Certified Gamemaster VIP 3 Jun 19 at 3:33pm
Just going to nudge this to the top because it was completely lost in the sea of other suggestions, im only going to do this once and its only because this was egnored.
Hong Kong  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 4 Jun 19 at 7:44am
Sounds like a good idea. What does hacking roller mines even do anyways? Just gives the rebels a rollermine to use?

Signature:
[Image: caption-5-2.gif] 
HVY 1ST LT HK
LA MERC HK
[DEFN] TypicalName  VIP 5 Jun 19 at 4:35pm
+1
Interesting idea, can work properly if the rules would be enforced
Some guy on the internet  Member 6 Jun 19 at 4:53am
+1
Despite what Dominus is saying that it's against the rules to do so, making it so players can personally prevent it from happening is way better then having admins who weren't even there to see what happened or for CO's to not hear about it in a way that prevents the player from breaking the rule to get properly demoted.

Signature:
Used to play here between 2018-2019, only @'s destitute with shitpost in the discord now.

PyroShark  Certified Gamemaster VIP 6 Jun 19 at 11:21am
To everyone saying that they can't explode, they can and they will, look at this. [Image: unknown.png]

Signature:
PyroShark

E6 Associate Engineer Pyro

[Image: large.png]
Kilroy ʷᵃˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ  VIP 6 Jun 19 at 12:41pm
Manhacks aren't allowed to explode if they're being interacted with in an RP sense. So if you /me attempts to hack and they explode, it would be failrp and you would want to call a staff member.
PyroShark  Certified Gamemaster VIP 6 Jun 19 at 1:35pm
Alright clearly no one understands this post, this post is about the fact that you cant disable rollermines so you have a very small chance to hack them if they are not in a point, I understand the rules so stop repeating them.
  • 7 participants