FULL RP Name(s): I do not recall

Discord Username: hax#0595

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185354793

Who warned/banned you? I do not recall

Date of Warn/Ban: I belive it was somewhere between march and april of 2020

Ban Length: Permanent

Warn/Ban Reason: Cheating - ESP

Why should we remove warn/ban?

(Please read the entire thing before leaving a reply / i already know my chances of denial).

It has been almost 2 years since i joined the server. Even tho i can say that the person who was standing infront of yall did not regret his decisions, the person who stands here right now does. Yes, I have been rightfully banned under the category of hacking, to which i had admitted nearly 2 years ago, and i completly understand that this subforum is ment for ONLY unjust bans. Before i say anything else i would like to apologize for potentially wasting any Staff member's time posting this. Thruout my life I found out that it is never too late to try. Therefore, (with good intentions) i would like to apply for something that alot of people try to achieve, but very little to none actually get to see. A second chance.

I spent quite some time searching thru the forums, trying to find a ban appeal related to admitted cheating, which was accepted, but after some pages, i didn't find any and therefore gave up. By giving up on the search, I also tought about giving up on the appeal, but after some thinking I realised that I might aswell try. The main point that talked my mind back into it was my belief of people changing. I completly understand why You, as a server would not support such thinking, since it is way easier to get rid of cheaters, because alot of people stay the same, therefore making Your work harder, especially when a "changed" person lies and cheats again. That's why i want to try my best at proving that i changed, aswell as correlate the proof with the reason of cheating in the first place. I will try my hardest to only use statements and reasons, which do not need proof backing it, since they are all common knowledge.

At the time when i played your server, I liked playing gmod alot aswell as my main game being CS:GO. The main reason to ever join your server was the death of many MilitaryRP servers, resulting in me searching for new gamemodes to play. Your gamemode offered a mix of the elements that i loved about MilitaryRP, those being roleplay and first person shooting. This was also at the time when i was a part of the HvH* community in CS:GO (This is servers specialized to bring hackers togheter and play against eachother). I am fully aware that even tho i cheated against cheaters, it still is cheating at the end of the day. And that can be easily proven by the fact that i learnt alot about hacking and i changed my mindset from a legit player to a hacker. You might wonder how this correlates to my ban. I've never cheated in any game besides CS:GO so when i got and opportunity by a cheat provider, to try out gmod hacks, I accepted the deal and logged on gmod. At the time i really didn't know any servers, that have players online, fps gameplay and are actually fun to play. That's why i sadly decided to use them on Your server. After the ban i didn't really think about it too much, except at the time when i made the original ban appeal. I moved on from gmod (since there was nothing to play really) and kept on playing CS:GO (as a hacker).

Everything changed when the brand new videogame Valorant released. I didn't really think it would stay at the start, but after some time i started playing the game seriously. I played alot and i really loved competing as much as self improvement. Since i played the game so much i completly forgot about CS:GO and cheating* as in whole. I made huge progress in the game for example reaching the very hights of top 5000 players in Europe a couple weeks ago. There was a point, where i decided to delete all my contacts and correlations with hacking, since i started to understand, that it is really scummy and boring (i haven't really faced any hackers in valorant, the decision to leave the cheating scene is rather for my best). The only point of bringing this up is that I now understand how important skill is, and that it gets completly wasted by hacking. That's why this time i want to play fps games the way they are sopposted to be played - without any adventageous software. (the reason i only named FPS games is because i do not play any other tpyes of games). 

The main reason i want to play on your server again, is because playing the same games can get really boring sometimes. Especially for me, a person who only plays FPS games, it is hard to find new and exciting games to play, sicne there is really 2 options - CS:GO or Valorant. I do not want to play CS:GO anymore, as i spent way too much time on the game and it's quite frankly "too boring to play". As for valorant, spending countless hours in ranked matches and team scrims can also get quite boring. Some of my friends* started playing Your server again and i remembered how fun FPS games can be when you mix them with roleplay. I also love the costumizability and amount of different weapons and abilities GMod offers, which is also a reason why i want to play GMod specifficaly. I completly understand the meaning of permanent, which is the main reason this might get denied, but i also belive that even tho it's selfish, people CAN change.

You can take this appeal as an apology, infact you can take it as anything you wish, but in my opinion, even tho i do deeply apologize, i would rather call it a proof of change.

Evidence/Other: N/A
Bel1ve.  VIP 12 Dec 21 at 2:26pm Edited
an apology does not get accepted for ban appeals, only unjust ones.
Game Boy and OverGroth like this post
#1 Great Wooden Dad  Member 12 Dec 21 at 2:34pm
Trying to get our heartstrings with "I JUST THOUGHT THIS SERVER WAS FUN" ain't gonna work.(maybe for staff heh) the amount of times someone accused of cheating used CSGO as evidence on why they're so "good" is fucking crazy, its like every good player that ever played CVR also plays CSGO good because its a competitive game that takes years to master so that must mean you're one of the ones that fall under that category of people! The only real way of you getting unbanned is that staff can either bring up evidence or not.
Zio  VIP 12 Dec 21 at 2:35pm
uh rip bozo or something idk
Haxer  Member 12 Dec 21 at 3:08pm Edited
I do not remember using csgo as evidence of why i am so "good" in this specific post. In litteraly the second sentence i straight on admit to my actions so i do not understand the reason of this reply. Quote: "Yes, I have been rightfully banned under the category of hacking, to which i had admitted nearly 2 years ago".

EDIT: i ment to say i didnt use it in this post, i can't recall if i've used it in the past
#1 Great Wooden Dad  Member 12 Dec 21 at 3:20pm
(12 Dec 21 at 3:08pm)Haxer Wrote: I do not remember using csgo as evidence of why i am so "good" in this specific post. In litteraly the second sentence i straight on admit to my actions so i do not understand the reason of this reply. Quote: "Yes, I have been rightfully banned under the category of hacking, to which i had admitted nearly 2 years ago".

EDIT: i ment to say i didnt use it in this post, i can't recall if i've used it in the past

so you're saying you just want a second chance despite actually cheating?
ozz12231  Certified Gamemaster VIP 12 Dec 21 at 3:23pm Edited
+1
Even tho he cheated and admitted it it would be cool to give another chance after 2 years
People do change everyone deserve a second chance in my opinion
(Dont cheat ever again)
Haxer likes this post
Bel1ve.  VIP 12 Dec 21 at 3:24pm Edited
(12 Dec 21 at 3:23pm)ozz12231 Wrote: +1
Even tho he cheated and admitted it it would be cool to give another chance after 2 years
People do change everyone deserve a second chance in my opinion
(Dont cheat ever again)

if this were allowed, then a lot of previous appeals would/should've been accepted as well. Just a note for anyone +1ing after ozz.

(for anyone +1ing for the same reasoning)
Your Berdest Fren  VIP 12 Dec 21 at 3:40pm
Can't be too mad at ozz for +1ing, he's just actually a really nice guy
I however, am neutral on this appeal
ozz12231 likes this post
  • 11 participants