How do i not skill issue

Endr0  VIP 27 Jun 21 at 5:57pm Edited
RANGER CmD here.

Yeah, don't join any Assassin classes. They'll either force you to praise something you don't like, or they'll make you hate everyone around you. (It's a joke, lads. Bel1ve needs to get his head outta his ass.)
What I advise in terms of getting better is playing HL2: DM and lots of aim training softwares, but mostly HL2: DM as it gets you better at pvp with source engine. (Which GMOD heavily relies upon for everything, even hitboxes.)

If you're looking for a long range class that's more of a heavy hitter than a fast hit and run, join RANGER or SNP.
For a fast hit and run class, join LVET Marksman and CROSS.

And lastly:
If you're confused or want specific advice, never be afraid to ask your fellow peers or your higher-ups. We're here to help each other have fun!
Bel1ve.  VIP 27 Jun 21 at 6:40pm Edited
(27 Jun 21 at 5:57pm)Endr0 Wrote: RANGER CmD here.

Yeah, don't join any Assassin classes. They'll either force you to praise something you don't like, or they'll make you hate everyone around you.
What I advise in terms of getting better is playing HL2: DM and lots of aim training softwares, but mostly HL2: DM as it gets you better at pvp with source engine. (Which GMOD heavily relies upon for everything, even hitboxes.)

If you're looking for a long range class that's more of a heavy hitter than a fast hit and run, join RANGER or SNP.

And lastly:
If you're confused or want specific advice, never be afraid to ask your fellow peers or your higher-ups. We're here to help each other have fun!

You sound like an absolute dick to, publicly announce players to not join a division in beliefs that you can't confirm without solid proof.
No one does it to your division when players want to join it now do they? let me start preeching that the ranger cmd will blacklist you for the smallest infractions when you join ranger therefor shouldn't join ranger.
Kenny McCormick  VIP 27 Jun 21 at 6:50pm
If you've ever played any PVP games, especially on Source, join a division which best suits your playstyle. Like Ranger, CROSS, or other ones as well. As well as that, don't feel restricted to one single faction, having chars on both sides mitigates bordom by a lot.
Along with that, have fun. If you aren't having fun in a division, go ahead and tell the COs. Most likely they'll understand and let you off to wherever you want. Handpicked requires alot of skill, which judging by your post, you don't have a ton of. That isn't really a bad thing, if you get better they may start to notice you, though they're full on slots atm, so you may have to wait awhile.
Personally, the two subdivision's I'd reccommend joining are RANGER and SENTRY. Both of those have a mid-long range playstyle that you are looking for. The RANGER sniper is a good long-range rifle, and the SENTRY LMG is a nice counter-sniper/suppressive fire device. However, if you plan on joining rebels, ditch ranger and join sniper. They have fast speed and a harder hitting gun, at the cost of lower HP and a slower bolt. Either way, choose something you think you'll have fun on. Don't be afraid to ask for help as well! And remember, above all else, have fun.

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
ZivgZag  Member 27 Jun 21 at 8:58pm
(27 Jun 21 at 6:40pm)Bel1ve. Wrote:

Yeah, don't join any Assassin classes. They'll either force you to praise something you don't like, or they'll make you hate everyone around you.

And lastly:

You sound like an absolute dick to, publicly announce players to not join a division in beliefs that you can't confirm without solid proof.
No one does it to your division when players want to join it now do they? let me start preeching that the ranger cmd will blacklist you for the smallest infractions when you join ranger therefor shouldn't join ranger.

balls
oogasboogas  VIP 27 Jun 21 at 8:58pm
croose has cswep which means you can get to very interesting spots and pwn them noobs yall
doggod likes this post
doggod  Member 27 Jun 21 at 9:29pm
cross climb and see people easy and dmr BANG BANG BANG BANG joi ncros : )
Endr0  VIP 27 Jun 21 at 9:38pm Edited
(27 Jun 21 at 6:40pm)Bel1ve. Wrote:

And lastly:

It's a joke, I don't make fun of Assassins daily (in fact, rarely anyone does anymore.) Quit being a hardass.
OrangeTango  VIP 27 Jun 21 at 10:16pm
Kilo CmD here

I use my electric fucking nuts to fucking murder fucking rebels because I lack the ability to shoot straight
Carbonated Carbon  VIP 27 Jun 21 at 10:22pm Edited
Dumbass of CROSS here, don't join RANGER they are stinky people that dress up like fat bush men.
(This is joke please don't kill me yet)
  • 28 participants