Incoming transmission

Clash  VIP 27 Feb 21 at 4:19pm
<:: This is guy to other guy, whats your status?::>

<:: This is other guy to guy, im in some sort of unexpected situation or danger, and I am requesting something be done about it::>

<:: Copy that other guy, im doing something about the predicament that your in::>

<:: Shit this is bad guy! Something abrupt and brief is happening to me thats gonna cut off my com-::>

*Guy's comms proceed to cut out*

<:: Ah shit, this is guy to some sort of overhead figure in the military ranking structure. Something strange happened and I need you to do something::>

<:: This is an assortative informative answer that is broad and mysterious coming from a higher rank::>

Signature:
- slouchmeister guy 
Serry  VIP 27 Feb 21 at 4:55pm
Yes, I too hate it when people have fun
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 27 Feb 21 at 4:58pm
Especially when they want to express their creativity to people who are interested.

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
Valiant  VIP 27 Feb 21 at 5:51pm
Dear Clash...
Keep aspergers out of the forums, please
Thanks, Valiant

Signature:
RF JUSTICE CPT Valiant
LVET ASSAULT PVT Valiance
Clash  VIP 27 Feb 21 at 6:33pm
yeah me making a joke definitely means that I hate kenny and his work for in character events and storytelling, totally

Kinda disappointed that you thought i was making fun of anyone specifically, or making fun of people who use this channel to express their writing skills in a setting they enjoy. In fact im actually very disappointed about that you think that of me because you needed the fact to indirectly call me out. I myself really don't care what GMs are doing for their events as long as they don't break the guidelines and in fact I encourage this type of behavior because it shows who actually cares. Even though I may personally not like it, I still respect it.

But the fact that you think I am specifically calling out you and anyone who does this sort of creative writing is sad, because it shows you don't know my personality well enough even though I think we interacted well enough. Kenny you know I don't take anything seriously, or at least you should. I have an obsession over monkeys so much so that I run a fuckin website about em, I'll pretend to hate everyone, I'll act like I am better than everyone, etc.

Just saying, maybe I didn't direct this at anyone or anything. And hypothetically it could just have been a fun little joke for people to ignore, dislike or maybe even get a laugh out of. Just a thought of course, because I hate RP and IC storytelling and anything relating to frontal cortex and most of all I hate you kenny!

also serry thanks for the feedback brotha

Signature:
- slouchmeister guy 
PyroShark  Certified Gamemaster VIP 27 Feb 21 at 6:34pm
Clash CERTIFIED GAMEMASTER VIP Less than 1 minute ago#5
yeah me making a joke definitely means that I hate kenny and his work for in character events and storytelling, totally

Kinda disappointed that you thought i was making fun of anyone specifically, or making fun of people who use this channel to express their writing skills in a setting they enjoy. In fact im actually very disappointed about that you think that of me because you needed the fact to indirectly call me out. I myself really don't care what GMs are doing for their events as long as they don't break the guidelines and in fact I encourage this type of behavior because it shows who actually cares. Even though I may personally not like it, I still respect it.

But the fact that you think I am specifically calling out you and anyone who does this sort of creative writing is sad, because it shows you don't know my personality well enough even though I think we interacted well enough. Kenny you know I don't take anything seriously, or at least you should. I have an obsession over monkeys so much so that I run a fuckin website about em, I'll pretend to hate everyone, I'll act like I am better than everyone, etc.

Just saying, maybe I didn't direct this at anyone or anything. And hypothetically it could just have been a fun little joke for people to ignore, dislike or maybe even get a laugh out of. Just a thought of course, because I hate RP and IC storytelling and anything relating to frontal cortex and most of all I hate you kenny!

Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 27 Feb 21 at 6:38pm
(27 Feb 21 at 6:33pm)Clash Wrote: yeah me making a joke definitely means that I hate kenny and his work for in character events and storytelling, totally

I hate you too you rat bastard.

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
  • 5 participants