Kobii's GM App

Kobii  VIP 7 Aug 20 at 11:06am Edited
Full Ingame Name(s)

SCAV MSGT Kobii
RES Sniper TR SPC Kobii

SteamID & Discord Name/Tag

STEAM_0:0:130971886
Kobii#8529

What Region are you located in? What's your timezone?

U.K
GMT

Previous Punishments?

None

What's your reason for becoming Gamemaster?

I want to add more varied events into the server and keep players interested. After seeing lots of shop events or similar i think I could do better. I would like to bring more short but sweet events into the server.

Have you ever been Event Staff or anything similar on other servers? If so please list below.

Used to own my own darkrp server. Was also mod on a few other dark rp servers.

Explain how you take criticism from other people, from constructive to border-line harassment.

Constructive I use to better myself. I have a zero tolerance on harassment , sometimes it can educate you on mistakes though.

A Combine CmD has openly expressed their distaste for an event you're doing at that moment. It has gotten to the point where he is actively disrupting your event. What is your course of action?

Ask him to stop, Let a staff member know that I told him to stop. Speak to him and find out what he hates about it and maybe improve on it.

A Resistance Fighter starts PMing you with some questions about a recent event you've done. However, because you were AFK, he has started harassing you. What is your course of action?

Explain I am sorry and my reasons. And answer all his questions. If he continues Let a staff member know.

What are GM's permissions both inside and outside of events?

Inside. 
Spawn vehicles.
Spawn items/weapons.
Build.
Teleport commands.

Outside.
Giving in char vehicles to civs.
Fixing issues with vehicles and other player related issues.

You are hosting an important Post-Event DB and all of a sudden, the CO's ask you to leave so they can do their DB and exclude yours. What is your course of action?

If my event is more important let them know im doing my event db first and then then can do their db.

A Gamemaster who said he would be assisting you in an event later on today hasn't shown up and now the event is running behind schedule. What should you do?

Continue to the best of my ability. Ask other Gms for help and if all goes bad let other staff know i need help or that it will be delayed.

After getting a green light on an event, you notice there are 3 vehicles deployed at once. It is causing a little lag, what is your course of action?

See what vehicles are in play. If they are going to undeploy soon let them. If not tell them to undeploy and comp some resources to them.

What's the process GM's take before making events, from start to finish. (This is what YOU think)

1. Think about event.
2. Plan event.
3. Ask other gms if possible
4. Test event ideas.
5. Let staff know about the event and ask their opinion
6. Plan some more.
7. Test some more.
8. Notify players.
9. Start event.

A Resistance Captain is openly criticizing your event when he isn't in the event itself. It has gotten to the point where he is interrupting your important adverts relating to the event. What should you do?

Ask them to stop. Let staff know i did so. Ask him why he thinks soo about the event and note it down.

How often do you think GM's should host events?

Twice a day.

List three events that you might do if you get accepted (DETAILED AND BE ORIGINAL) [Campaigans and RP Situations are EXCLUDED]

Capture the resources.
Spawn a vehicle around the middle of the map with 5k to 10k resources in the boot for some reason someone has slashed the tires and left it out there in the wild. First team to bring the vehicle back safely and crack it open (blow it up in the base) gets the resources. If its gets lost or blown up along the way half of the resources gets split between both teams. The car is extremely unreliable maybe thats why it was left there in the first place. I will as the vehicle is moved. Stall out the car by making its power 0 or make the tires blow at random times.

Lost property.
Spawn a bunch of props around the map and have collection zones at each base players have 30 mins to collect as much props as they can. With some props giving special rewards like shields ,special skin treatment (colours) and even a grand prize lurks out there. All the props are worth varying amounts of points and the winner will receive a prize. Could be any of several things but they would get to choose. Maces and su's are able to steal the props from each sides base. If players found the grand prize it would be locked away in a ball that would need to be pushed of punted with a gravity gun back to the hq of the team if the grand prize is captured it would end the event early and give a x2 bonus to the props of the team who captured it.

CBT Combine Ball Tourney.
1st round would be Football/soccer with a combine rollermine.  Combine vs rebels first team to 3 points wins the round . 2nd round would be volleyball with a rollermine but this time the roller mine is live. Players must throw the poor roller mine at eachother if it drops to the floor one player must be killed and the other team gains one point. First to 5 kills wins 6 players per side. Last round would be Roller rally a race course for roller mines would be made and 24 roller mines would line up and race the course each. The player to win this round would get any weapon they wanted and a nice little health boost too. If a rebel won the race 1 point goes to the rebels if a combine won 1 point to them. What ever team ends up with the most points gets a tricked out apc with turbo and in the colour of their choice.

Do you understand and accept the following clause: I will not leak staff information in gamemaster channels or otherwise. I will not abuse my powers in-game or otherwise. I must add [DEFN] to my steam username as soon as I get accepted.

Yes

Do you understand the basics of ULX? (If so, list basic commands below)

!ban

!kick

!slay

!strip

!jail

!warn

!cloakl

!slap

!blind

!armor

!god

!hp

Ect.

Signature:
Kobii the scav.
Poison  VIP 7 Aug 20 at 12:37pm Edited
+1 it would be nice to have more UK gm's even tho it sucks, you seem like you know what you're doing and i believe you would make a good edition

Edit: your events are VERY basic though, maybe add more detail or change them completely.
also those aren't ulx commands

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

Kobii likes this post
Kobii  VIP 7 Aug 20 at 12:43pm Edited
Thankyou Ill change up the events add a little more detail. Also ill change the ulx commands

Done some changes added some more detail to the events too

Signature:
Kobii the scav.
Shower  VIP 7 Aug 20 at 3:28pm
+1 your app is alright and I think you'll make a pretty good gm
Kobii likes this post
Poison  VIP 7 Aug 20 at 3:45pm
yeah that is alot better definite +1

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.

Kobii likes this post
Kobii  VIP 16 Aug 20 at 12:28pm Edited
Who even accepts and denies the gm apps?

Signature:
Kobii the scav.
Poison  VIP 16 Aug 20 at 12:36pm
(16 Aug 20 at 12:28pm)Kobii Wrote: Who even accepts and denies the gm apps?

Head Gamemaster/ NPU CmD shark

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.

Kobii likes this post
Kobii  VIP 16 Aug 20 at 2:27pm
Thanks

Signature:
Kobii the scav.
PyroShark  Certified Gamemaster VIP 17 Aug 20 at 7:33am
Decent Answers and Good Events, Kobii seem's like a relatively respectable individual and I feel like he would be a great Asset to the GM team. +1

Signature:
PyroShark

E6 Associate Engineer Pyro

[Image: large.png]
Kobii likes this post
  • 7 participants