SU B.O.S.U SSGT Lolzeto

NPU CROSSHATER JURY EpU Lolzeta

OVA KILO VC-IV 08 13141

What is your current IG level?

Discord Username:

Lolzeta#4598

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:27398990

What region/timezone are you located in?

EU Gang, GMT+1/CET

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

Previous Warns?

No warns

Previous Bans?

No bans

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

My principal reason to join staff is to help people around, taking tickets and helping them with all problems they can have, from a simple stuck, to giving a white list or a more specific case of problem that they put on the ticket. Also, I want to help new people that have any question or veterans that need any information. Also, I want to help with staff stuff and give a hand in all I can.

Any staff who can vouch for you?

I think a majority of the current staff could

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

First of all, I'll ask them what happens via PM, and see if they can fix it without staff intervention, maybe it's a simple error. If there is a problem, I'll ask them if I can take them to a private place and when they say me to do it, I'll TP them to another place. I'll listen them and see what is going on. I'll decide what to do according to what is said and what happens. I'll ask for proofs and recordings. 

Also, I would consider if they are new people and things like that to don't be too severe. Anyways I'll note all of the report and give this information to my partners for possible future tickets.

Somebody had made a ticket saying they passed Sniper applications and that they need it’s whitelist, how would you proceed?

First of all, I'll check who did the ticket and where that person's located. I'll move to him and see if that person is with any SNP CO/Person that can do SNP tryouts who can vouch him or who can say me to give him WL. If not, I will check Rebel Discord for any information of that person passing tryouts [and if that person was ck'd and trying to troll me and whitelist abuse] . If I don't find anything, I'll ask to a SNP CO.

If nothing works, I will say to that person to talk with SNP CO and say to do tryouts. Without valid info, I can't help.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

If the HECU is still in Combine HQ, I will TP him out of it and talk to him about it. If the report was after he moved in, I'll ask him if he's free to be tp'd to a place where we can talk. For the second option, I'll ask for recordings or screenshots to the person who reported this. I would tell him that he can't move inside combine base except in events that grant it or when a CO with staff permission is doing a base raid. 

After this, I would warn him and pass all this information to HECU CO. [I might consider a more severe punishment if it wasn't the first time]

A ticket alleging spawn-camp has been made, and the offending party is a member of cross who was found inside rebel spawn borders, what is the correct course of action?

First of all, and without taking CROSS player to don't disturbe him, I would check logs, to see if he was infiling to scout and spy. Also, I would check if CROSS kill anyone when he was scouting or if that CROSS unit died and then he came back. After checking this, I will talk with the person that reported CROSS and ask him for screenshots and recordings.

With all this information, I would see if it's needed to disturbe CROSS player [maybe he's doing good and the other person just misunderstood] or if I need to take CROSS and talk with him about this. If this happens, I would warn him and pass all information to CROSS CO.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

Punish him for breaking the rules. After that, taking all this information, doing screenshots or recording and passing this to upper staff and overlook/leadership to let them know about this.

A Grid has created a ball that he has encased himself in and is propelling himself forward using the gravity gun, is this breaking any rules?

It's breaking many rules, but mostly it's breaking D9 and D10

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

Take STEAMIDs, screenshot everything and permaban them, giving all this information to my partners in STAFF team

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

If I don't know if it is allowed, I'm going to check if it, reading rules and all information I need to know it. If not, I'll ask him as kindly as possible what is happening. If he's obviously doing something against rules, I would keep talking to him and saying him to stop. If he understand it and stops [and first time he did it, maybe he did it by mistake] I would ignore it. If not, and maybe he's threating me, I would pass all information to higher staff member and STAFF team.

Out of nowhere a random set of numbers resembling an IP has been typed by an NCO has been typed into OOC, what is the correct course of action?

I would inmediatly talk with him and see what is happening. If I see they clearly joking and doing memes [and this isn't serious. If it's a serious IP, I would take care of business] , I would say to them, please don't do that. If I see anything suspicious I would take all information and proofs and kick/ban him from server for IP expose. After this, I would pass this info to higher staff members and see what we can do.

Thanks for reading! Big Grin
PersikkaPete  VIP 6 Nov 22 at 9:19am
+1 good answers, and its lolzeta, but i think ip leak is an insta banana ban!
Knight Errant  VIP 6 Nov 22 at 9:56am
+1
Epic guy, great community member. Don't know why you'd say no.
oil rig  Personnel Supervisor VIP 6 Nov 22 at 10:08am
Neutral/+1
Your English skills could prove to be a problem when performing staff duties but other than that, you have perfect activity in the server and have good intentions.
doggod  Member 6 Nov 22 at 10:22am
+1 great person, great app, would do a great job in staff
LeadingRanger  Server Moderator VIP 6 Nov 22 at 10:25am Edited
-1 not another rebel staff (+1 great person and good app)
Sigma  Server Administrator VIP 6 Nov 22 at 10:33am Edited
+1
Notwithstanding the clear evidence that he goes above and beyond his responsibilities with fighter, he’s also a REBEL!
The ip question is wrong though. You would permanently ban regardless. Can’t risk anything
Valiant  VIP 6 Nov 22 at 11:23am Edited
-1 they called me names yesterday ;(((
On a real note though +1, great guy who's active and reliable, they'll be a great staff member if they get accepted
TheJC  VIP 6 Nov 22 at 12:09pm
+1 but only if he doesn't use his mic on sits (sorry lil bro gotta practice accent reduction more)
Kruger  VIP 6 Nov 22 at 3:30pm
+1 He is a terrorist leader... I mean a great WB Major. He has the drive and learns quickly. I believe he would be good for staff

Signature:
RF Honorary Fox
  • 12 participants