A: EOW TRAINEE 7930 | BLACK OPS HOPLITE SGT Scythe (RU) | SCAV KNIGHT PVT Lua 

Discord Username:
A: Lua#0214

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:1:172948936

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A: N/A

What is your suggestion?
A: Simple addition, Kill Counters, A way to accurately count your kills with a weapon.
If I recall correctly, This was a feature long ago in times past, It will be completely irrelevant to unlocking attachments, Just a small counter saying something like "Kills: 1000" or something.

How would this benefit the server?
A: Just a quality of life addition, I find myself asking how many kills I have obtained with weapons quite often and would love to see this added, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders this from time to time.

Signature:
RF JUSTICE CPT Valiant
LVET ASSAULT PVT Valiance
Wizz  VIP Member 16 Sep 20 at 9:26pm
+1 I personally like the idea. Gives players a goal, maybe camos as well? Lol.

Signature:
Wizz / Klivax
Chief of R&D
Nekso  Developer Senior Infrastructure Moderator 16 Sep 20 at 10:28pm
Neutral, I suggested this before but it causes lag to the server and it was why it was removed from CvR in the first place.
Hong Kong  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 16 Sep 20 at 11:28pm
(16 Sep 20 at 10:28pm)Nekso Wrote: Neutral, I suggested this before but it causes lag to the server and it was why it was removed from CvR in the first place.

This was the entire reason on why it was removed when we switched to Levels = Attachments.
Neutral.

Signature:
[Image: caption-5-2.gif] 
HVY 1ST LT HK
LA MERC HK
Echos  Server Administrator Trial Gamemaster VIP 16 Sep 20 at 11:29pm
neutral, lag no good but i also wanna see kill counter

Signature:
Former Technician CO
Former KILO NCO
RF Squad CO
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 17 Sep 20 at 12:02am
Was a feature, lag has been said to be unavoidable here. Think about it this way: for each player there needs to be an entry for each weapon in a database somewhere, every time a kill happens it needs to be logged for that specific weapon for that specific player, and then when a player goes to check their kills, it needs to look at that specific players' entry in the database, and then look at the stats of that specific weapon.

All of that, for one player getting one kill, with one single weapon. Now imagine that, but for the 60+ players on the server with kills happening near constantly, and remember, each player has an individual entry for each specific weapon, for the 300+ players that log on to the server somewhat regularly, and all the players who log on once a month, and even all the players who log on for the first time and then never come back.

So, lot of effort, log of lag, payout is not that great.
Donte Deliano likes this post
Cat Cube  Member 17 Sep 20 at 8:17am
bro ill trade 7 keys for a specalized killstreak for the heavy machine gun brooo
Anti yes  Member 17 Sep 20 at 11:33am
trading unusual isotope fac new hazard warning anti material rifle send me offers

Signature:
[Image: 77b0b18e08493736a39b5ef74e5f387c.png]
himynameiszdenek  VIP 17 Sep 20 at 12:04pm
-1 Although it was cool, Aithead did a good explanation how it works, and knowing the game runs on source engine, its like 16 years old, the game will just lag if you have the best specs or not.
  • 11 participants