mantis  VIP 13 Feb 20 at 9:47pm Edited
FULL RP Name(s): OVA VC4 TR 07 4002/ T7 Junior Tech Mantis

Discord Username: mantis#4513

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:73706113

What region/timezone are you located in? U.S- CST

Do you have a microphone? Yes
Previous Warns? None

Previous Bans? None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. I wish to be part of this staff team because I see some rules being broken and when I see them being broken staff is not on, but if I was to get accepted I could stop those players who think its ok to break rules when staff are not on. I have always been interested in helping servers grow, its just something I enjoy doing and I wish to help this server just like I been helping the other servers that I play on.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. I should be accepted on to the staff team because I am very chill and know how to handle most issues, im going to admit that im not perfect and sometimes things burst out, but I try to remain professional at all times while on the server, and be respectful to staff/players.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted? Yes.

Any staff who can vouch for you? No.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do? First I would pull the Civilian and ask him if he was a anarc, and if he pulled a gun and the combine saw him do it (would also ask if he was doing anything wrong like being in the combine base, and the combine told him/her to leave .) or if the combine just shot him for no reason. If I come to find out that the combine did in fact shoot a unarmed civ for no reason  would pull the Combine and ask him why he did it, (while he is explaining I would check his warns to see if he was any previous history of doing this, if he does then I will warn him once again, if not I will leave him with a verbal and tell him not to go it again.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member? First I would tp to the guy and bring him out of RP then tell him that he can not rp Defect as it is in the rules, I would also ask him why he is wanting to "RP Defect" I would check his warns and so on, most likely let him off with a verbal and observer how he acts for the remainder of the time. If I was to catch him doing it again after I told him not too then that would lead to a warn. If I was to catch him doing it again then I would grab him once again, and bring him out of RP and warn him telling him that he was told not to "RP Defect". Then after talking to him some more I would let him go and continue to watch him.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this? Well First I would tell him that this is a sit and you are out of roleplay and any info he got from the sit would be metagame and fail rp, and those are both warnable offenses on top of going into the rebel base without telling his team, after that I would continue the sit and tell him that he can't do that because its against the rules, (in addition I would also check his warns to see if he has a past history of doing this) I would give him a warning if he continued to threaten me after I told him it was against the rules and give him a warning for entering the base without telling his team, if he did not continue to threaten me then I would tell him that he can go into the rebel base but he HAS to tell his team first, after that I would let him go with a verbal and watch him from that point to see if he does it again. /color]

[color=#dcddde]A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do? I should ban them for as long as I could because Threatening to DDos/Raid is no joke nor should it be done, once they are banned I will take screenshots of them saying this and show my higher ups that they need to be perma banned.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?
I would take a few photos of this staff member,(or video) and show his higher ups if it is allowed if so then I will leave it be. If not then I will leave it to his higher ups to deal with it.

Signature:
OVA SWAT OFC-II Mantis
[Image: caption.gif]
Vix  VIP 16 Feb 20 at 12:53pm Edited
+1 (Previously a -1)

I've seen you on (Now that I know what your IC names are), Your answers have expanded since previously, and you acted pretty well during the tryout I gave you, I'm willing to give you a shot as long as you stay consistently active!
mantis  VIP 16 Feb 20 at 2:30pm
Hello vix, so im not sure if ur just not on when I am but im on everyday for like 3 to 4 hours many staff can prove this because I call them everyday to undeploy a vehicle. As for my reasoning I can fix. Thank you

Signature:
OVA SWAT OFC-II Mantis
Poison  VIP 16 Feb 20 at 2:31pm Edited
What are your character names Mantis? In the section where it says "List all RP Name(s)" you should put down your character names on Combine and Rebel

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

mantis  VIP 16 Feb 20 at 2:37pm
Oh my bad, it is fixed now, just got confused thank you for clarifying

Signature:
OVA SWAT OFC-II Mantis
ϟDEFNϟSakra  VIP 16 Feb 20 at 8:16pm
Neutral, i find your activity and your overall answers bit decent, but im sure you can go further in these answers a bit more! Please elaborate a bit ! Also i think you are too nice/lenient with the verbal warns tbh
Poison  VIP 16 Feb 20 at 8:32pm
I do believe he is active, I see him on all the time actually, I'm waiting for more opinions before I give mine.

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

mantis  VIP 16 Feb 20 at 11:34pm
okay, I made a few quick edits, and btw Sakra im a pretty easy going person, but I assure you I can be tougher and make it so I do more warns then verbal. Also thank you everyone who has given me feedback.

Signature:
OVA SWAT OFC-II Mantis
Nekso  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 17 Feb 20 at 3:17am
Neutral, I am kind of iffy on you. You look good in some areas and then others you don’t, need three sentences on why you should be accepted into the staff team and maybe once I start getting back from my LOA I might change my opinion.
mantis  VIP 19 Feb 20 at 8:04pm
When you get accepted there are many things that you learn along your way, I understand being "iffy" but you got to know there is somethings I am going to learn I may not know, but all im asking is a chance to help make this server better and the best it can be.

Thank you, Mantis

Signature:
OVA SWAT OFC-II Mantis
  • 7 participants