SugarCoat  Member 5 Feb 20 at 10:11pm
FULL RP Name(s): HECU SGM Pandora, MPF UNION 09 7669

Discord Username: Monarch#0695

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64231363

What region/timezone are you located in? EST

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Previous Warns? None

Previous Bans? None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.  

I've been playing CvR for quite a while now and I would like to start returning the favor to the community. I would love to give back to the community by moderating and helping out on the server. Im usually on the server quite often and occasionally theres no staff on to help. These moments are rare, but they still happen, and I feel like I could change that.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

I am pretty active and for the most part, understand almost all the rules. I can keep a level head in many situations and know how to deal with drama and all that. Im very open minded and can understand both points of view.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted? 

Yes

Any staff who can vouch for you? 

Dodgy, Daniel

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do? 

First, I would bring both the Union and the Civilian to a sit . I would then ask them to both explain their sides of the story. If the Union didn't have a valid reason, I would explain to him why he isn't allowed to do that and I would give him either a verbal warning or an ingame warn. If the Civ was in the wrong, I would kindly explain to him the rules on that matter. 

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

I would immediately bring him to a staff sit. I would explain to him that it is FailRP and strictly against the rules. I would then give him an ingame warning.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this? 

I would explain to him that he is being extremely immature and that he can not demote me for taking him into a sit. I would give him the normal punishment for this and then tell his COs/Major about the incident.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

DDOSing, whether serious or not, is a serious threat that should not be taken lightly. I would give them the punishment for this which I believe is a ban (not 100% sure on this)

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

I would go to a higher ranking staff member to see if what they are doing is ok. I would explain the whole situation to them and let them deal with it from there

Signature:
The one and only Bonarch

Poison  VIP 5 Feb 20 at 11:41pm
-1 way to toxic bro not epic

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

Dodgy  VIP 5 Feb 20 at 11:55pm
+1 Respectable and dedicated member of our community. Although I wish there was a bit more substance (namely, in the “Why should you be accepted on the staff team?” section), I’m willing to look past this as your activity and behavior in-game more than supersedes this. For these reasons and more, I’m personally vouching for them as a great candidate for the staff team.
likes this post
Nekso  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 6 Feb 20 at 12:35am
-1 Uhhh you can DM if you want to know but the reason for it I would not like to share here because it’s probably a little sensitive
Cylean  6 Feb 20 at 11:46am
+1
you've always been there to help out.
Bread  VIP 6 Feb 20 at 12:20pm Edited
Kinda mixed about this. The app has it good parts but also has parts that need improvement such as. More detail, ect. Just needs some more work on it so for now
Prophet  VIP 6 Feb 20 at 3:29pm
+1
Good general behaviour & performance based from what i've seen during IC / OOC matters. A good friend to say the least and the app looks dedicated and well made, could do with some extra addition to a couple of the scenarios and regarding why he would want to be a staff member, overall more than enough to get my approval
♛ DIO ♛  VIP 7 Feb 20 at 8:18am
-1 The answers seem too short and I think you are kind of toxic and not fit for the staff team.
Fel  VIP 7 Feb 20 at 4:57pm
Denied

We have reviewed your application. Reapply in 2 weeks!

Signature:
Fel
  • 9 participants