T8 Engineer Aide Monolith

Discord Username: 
    Monolith#0913

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:4737764

TimeZone: 
    North America Eastern Standard (EST)

Previous Warns:
    Two warns for RDM very specifically on my FOXTROT inside HC's, and One warn for chat spam.

Previous Bans:
    None

Why do you want to be staff?:
    To be very honest with you, what tipped me over the edge into writing/inserting a staff application was the absence of staff when a minge just at the same time made himself particularly noticeable to the 35~ people on the server. It shouldn't be said at all however that this application is a momentary notice as I've been thinking about this for a while and guess it was eventual I would have made this as I spend more time on and make myself more of a presence in the community. Very simply put I would like to help staff manage the server and make it a more suitable environment for everyday players.

Why should you be staff?:
    I have previous staff experience from three different servers (Imperium WW2, OuterHaven Afghan war RP, and Terminus SCPRP), with this obviously comes knowledge of how to utilize ULX and its commands. I would also say at least from my perspective I know the rules of CvR pretty well throughout my eight months since joining the server and three and a half months of applying myself to the community including both written and RP reasons for rules. With my high activity as well I believe I'd be a perfect fit for staff.

Do you understand you have to 
change your Steam username?:
    Yes

Any staff who can vouch for you?: 
    Tzula, Eagle, and Nuclear are some names are some names I believe I can count on though I don't know of any more unless somebody is willing to raise their voice.

An MPF UNION kills a civilian and you don't know the reasoning, 
what do you do?:
    If the ticket was reported by the civilian, bring the UNION and tell him why he was brought here and let him explain himself. If the civilian would like to bring a witness or two I could ask the witness to be TP'd, I would probably also check previous warns of the UNION and either warn or kick him depending on the warns if the UNION is actually guilty of RDM. 
    Verbal punishment, teaching the UNION you can't shoot civilians/anarchists unless you see a gun is also an option but that also depends on his warn history. 

An H.E.C.U. RP defects to the Combine,
how do you proceed as staff?:
    For RP reasons, the resistance know what happens to people who defect so they would never actually defect. If the H.E.C.U. is unaware of this rule a simple warn as a note to other staff members that he has done this before in the past and a TP back to his base is in order. 
    I think if he has done this before and you can see it in the warn log, maybe a reference to his CO and a warn is what will is right. (given the current state of H.E.C.U.) 

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their 
team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them 
about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to 
demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?:

This is a pretty shocking thing to hear from somebody so high up but its laughable, you are the staff in this situation and a demotion for OOC reasons, particularly to cover his own rulebreaking is absolutely unacceptable. You should first of all (hopefully you're recording this) punish the SU/MACE for breaking the rules with a warn and or kick, and then report the event and or evidence to his higher ups for his behavior. 

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens 
to DDOS or raid it. What do you think you should do?:
    Permaban instantly, DDOS, DOXing, or raiding are absolutely not things anyone should make jokes about or tolerate especially for a staff team.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?:

The worst thing to do would be to let it slide, (I'm assuming 'high ranking staff' means something like senior admin) report it a higher ranking and definitely trusted staff member such as management or infrastructure so they can deal with the person. 

Signature:
OSS fists when?
Cylean  6 Dec 19 at 11:33am
+1
yea lll vouch for Monolith here.
Hes always been a really nice guy and the responses in the app are very much correct from what I've seen.
you wouldnt really go to infra but that depends on the context of the app.
Some guy on the internet  Member 13 Dec 19 at 1:47pm Edited
+1
I would be intrested in seeing what you could do.
Do note though, witnesses aren't recommended to be used by the staff team for sits, due to potenial fake witnesses or bias (Atleast according to HA Sakura)

Signature:
Used to play here between 2018-2019, only @'s destitute with shitpost in the discord now.

Bread  VIP 13 Dec 19 at 6:04pm
+1 Good app with good answers, Known him for awhile. He's a good person, would make a good staff member.
Vexeer  VIP 13 Dec 19 at 6:41pm
+1 for having a solid app with good answers, I also know him for a bit and I see him as both a good person and good fit to become part of the staff team!
Dodgy  VIP 15 Dec 19 at 12:10am
+1 You have a decent amount of support by staff and your application is well done. From what I’ve seen, you also don’t cause any trouble and I haven’t seen any toxicity or anything like that from you. Overall, I think you’re a great candidate for staff and I’d like to see how well you would preform on the staff team.
M. Bison  VIP 15 Dec 19 at 2:07am
+1 yes

Signature:
[Image: D4xGiuXWkAINAHd.jpg]
*Sniff*... Cheers Bro...
Chief of Development Dr. Bison
[DEFN] Hangman  VIP 16 Dec 19 at 9:16am
Accepted!

Contact Head Admin for a interview!

Thread closed and moved.

Signature:
In the memory of