MVI Technologies Part 2: Aftermath

Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 18 Jan 21 at 7:00pm Edited
              MVI Technologies suffered a huge blow to their systems software and identity. Once regarded as the safest and most trusted group, their allied partners and customers are now doubting those claims. Support is waning for the company, and the recent events in the Pripyat complex don’t support the idea of reform. What now to do other than repair their broken reputation? As of now, they’re developing a protective barrier that is supposed to repel against outside forces and contain the rebellion’s air superiority exclusively within the pripyat complex, weakening the armies outside. However, during the Pripyat Incident, Ace Dannigan escaped. He hasn’t been seen since. No trace left, nothing in the systems, various database scans and physical scouting missions done by the Combine have come up with nothing.

With this reassuring thought in mind, MVI has been working around the clock to make the shield and repair their relationship with the world. Their success is in sight, and as of now the construction of the device is secure. All we do now is wait...

[::Begin log::]
[::Video unavailable::]
Man 1: Looks as though the OS of the shield system is complete. All we can do now is find the required hardware, mount the system, and wait for the device itself to be completed.
Man 2: God, and to think Ace was a threat. Poor bloke couldn't even come back and hit us again!
Unknown: What was that, faggot?
Man 2: Wh-
|::Gunshot::|
Man 1: Daniel?! Daniel! Oh, my god you killed him! Ac-
|::Second Gunshot::|
|::Third gunshot::|
Unknown: Too bad they couldn't finish their sentences, I was curious as to what they wanted to say. Too bad.
|::Footsteps::|
|::door opens::|
MPF-1374: We heard gunshots, is everything- WHAT THE FUCK!?
MPF-4784: <::10-19GB bodies found in the main software manufacturing center, assumed to be Daniel Hernandez and Carl Denikies. Requesting body cleanup and additional gua-::>
|::Gunshot, scream, flatline::|
MPF-1374: <::10-99 10-99 officer needs assistance!::>
|::Multiple gunshots, grunts::|
MPF-1374: <::Anticitizen 3 on scene, Code 94! Requesting 10-78 on my 10-20 over!::>
|::Clicking::|
MPF-1374: Shit!
|::Clacking, slide racking:|
MPF-1374: <::Suspect is 99 and 243, requesting airwatch distributors and OTA soldiers immediat-::>
|::Gunshot, scream, flatline::|
Unknown: Well shit! Thanks for exposing my location, fucker. 
|::Clattering, gun discharges, leather is rubbed against::|
Unknown: Lets see if we can destroy this with a trusty black & decker.
|::Metal is pounded upon, glass shatters and grunts are heard. This persists for several minutes::|
Unknown: Whew, hooh, that made me work up a sweat! Now that the original software is gone, allow me to make a little change.
|::Inaudible::|
Robotic voice: Please enter your login credentals.
|::Two steps, two more steps, whispering::|

|::Clicking::|
Robotic Voice: Welcome, Daniel Hernandez. 
Unknown: Just as I wanted, now I better make like an egg and scramble before I get folded!
|::Footsteps fading::|
{::Warning, unknown software detected within development cycle. All units be on the lookout for suspicious activity and behaviour::}
[::End audio::]
[::End log::]

Business as usual...

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
PyroShark  Certified Gamemaster VIP 18 Jan 21 at 7:02pm
change the font colour its very hard to read please
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 18 Jan 21 at 7:04pm
done babe <3