A: T7 Survey Engineer AlienCrafter

Discord Username:
A: AlienCrafter#8101

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_1:0:105727491

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A:

What is your suggestion?
A: To lower the required amount of kills for weapon attachments (Or guns in the same class share kills as an alternative)

How would this benefit the server?
A: It would allow for more people to use the attachments they like without having to get an insane amount of kills per each weapon.
SugarCoat  Member 9 Feb 20 at 2:18pm

The requirements already are pretty low, and are easily obtainable in 1 or 2 days. Just stick with it and use it for more than a few minutes
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 9 Feb 20 at 2:25pm

As SugerCoat said, kill reqs. are quite low to be honest. It takes a bit of grinding for some of those higher level attachments or even simply Match Ammo which was like 125 before or something, but it's fine. The sheer number of new sights and fun things like that should be plenty to mess around with in the meantime.

*Insert image of me strapping an Acog onto a SMG and using it like a fuckin sniper rifle*

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
[DEFN] Dreik  Senior Server Administrator VIP 9 Feb 20 at 2:26pm
the requirements are fine
#1 Great Wooden Dad  Member 9 Feb 20 at 2:26pm
take time and be good and probably play a c o m b a t c l a s s t o h e l p ?
Captain McGee  Member VIP 9 Feb 20 at 2:29pm
+1, only for pistols.
Y'all try grinding kills for a pistol and have to wait till 200 kills to get those magnum rounds. It takes at least a week.
✪ Rook  Member 9 Feb 20 at 2:50pm Edited
I think the requirements are fine right now. If I played Resistance Fighter for 1 or 2 days and only used 1 weapon I could probably get magnum rounds. If you are good at the game you would have no problem unlocking attachments. If you are not good that is fine it will just take a bit more time. Pistols are fine as well because I don't think we should make it 125 or 100 kills to get magnum for a pistol because that would be way to easy, maybe you could make it 150 or 175 but for now they are fine.
Combean0007  Community Advisor VIP 9 Feb 20 at 2:56pm
(9 Feb 20 at 2:29pm)Captain McGee Wrote: +1, only for pistols.
Y'all try grinding kills for a pistol and have to wait till 200 kills to get those magnum rounds. It takes at least a week.

Good point.
I guess only pistols might need their requirements to be lowered.

Signature:
AIU Orpheus
[Image: F9E315C7F9B284DA912DC86DCB17E86D839C7E73]
Poison  VIP 9 Feb 20 at 3:01pm
-1 no lmao

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

Bel1ve.  VIP 9 Feb 20 at 4:00pm
-1 just get good and play the game, effort gets rewarded.
  • 17 participants