A) B.E.T.A Feldjäger 1st Lt. Octo
B) SU SPC Octo
C) MPF CROSS A3 08 9110
What is your current IG level?
Discord Username:
Octo57#6132
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:104537452
What region/timezone are you located in?
CST
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Previous Warns?                                                                                            
MPF DvL Phoenix             Violation of Rule | Fail RP, Attempted RDM in sit |1| Phoenix Tue November 20 2018
Aven on Duty                  VOR|Duo Rocket x1|Aven thur November 29 2018
Sakura on Duty                Violation of Rule 1 | RDM | Katarina Thur Jan 3 2019
Thicc Pony on ERP             VOR| RDM | 4 | SoldadoVzla   Sun jan 13 2019
NPU Sentry TR 03 0021     VOR | Attempt TK| Round Eric   Sun jan 13 2019
Ghost Waxer on Duty      VOR  | Spawncamp | x1 | Waxer Mon Feb 18 2019
Katarina on Duty              VOR | RDM |  Katarina        Mon Mar 11 2019

the ones by soldado and round eric was 2 warns for the same incident because eric warned me for his own sit
Previous Bans?
1 and a half week ban for late night minging with ENG ULX which was back in 2019
Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
  Comparative to previous times there is less staff activity, during the hours I am online. With that, more people are having incidents ignored due to staff not taking tickets. Before terminals were added there was a huge influx of tickets that weren't claimed. Though this problem was fixed it still showed that there was a problem within activity and taking tickets. That is why I want to join the staff team.
Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
  I am fairly active during weekdays, and during the weekends I normally play 5-9 hours a day. Something I've noticed is that during late night for NA, is that there is little to no staff on constantly, very rarely will there be a staff on that isn't AFK or getting off. For the most part I can handle situations well, and with little temperament or toxicity. I can be level headed when needed and am willing to take on situations directly instead of trying to avoid it. That is why I should be accepted into the staff team.
Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR?
Yes
Any staff who can vouch for you?
Cuzzman, Badaim,  Mapely/Athena, Pulse, Graycat
An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing. What do you do?
I would see if its a common trend for that union and if so then I would make a sit explaining civ rdm rules and if I see that it is a 1 time occurrence I would only take action if a sit was made by the civ.
An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect". How do you proceed as a staff member?
If it is not part of an event hosted by a GM then I would report it to the H.E.C.U. COs and warn him accordingly if he doesn't leave the base. If the H.E.C.U. continues to try to defect I would notify the LOR about it.
You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go. How do you handle this?
I would report them to their respective higher ups and then warn them for failrp if they continue to try and infiltrate without notifying their team, and would also report them to higher staff.
A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it. What do you think you should do?
I would ban them for the max period of time allotted to my ULX and tell higher staff about it with proof to get them permanently banned
You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed. What do you do?
I would get proof of it being screenshots or videos and report it to head admins for them to review if I find out it isn't allowed. If it is allowed I would just keep an eye out for them until they stop, if it is borderline abuse.

Signature:
Former KILO OfC-III Octo
Current Jury 9110
Current MP Major Octo
Current RU Octo

Mp gang will find you.
i am banned from steam  VIP 24 Jan 22 at 7:32pm
+1

can vouch and great application! deffo read it! He is active and very serious when time needs him to be.
ALOT OF WARNS THO

Signature:
Medic Major Cuzzman at your service

Lord Graycat  VIP 24 Jan 22 at 7:41pm
+1

Can and will vouch for the guy, last warns are from 2019, does a lot of good nowadays. (He certainly won't abuse his power at all, and I certainly won't bully him even more the second he becomes Tmod)

Signature:
EX-SHIELD CO
MP CO
No, I'm not staff, what are you talking about?

[Image: raw]
Kyle The Killer  Member 24 Jan 22 at 8:03pm
+1 Personally saw him from TR to CO in MP, and I can say with a 99% certainty that he has good intentions with the server. Moving on from that, I've seen his commitment and passion for CvR and I'd be more than willing to give my +1 for his staff App.
Etzil  VIP 24 Jan 22 at 9:03pm
-1, didn't put me as voucher!!1!1 :rage:
nah, in all seriousness, another +1 for this madlad. Good guy, not toxic at all, and a decent enough CO to know not to abuse power.
Alma Armas  VIP 24 Jan 22 at 9:47pm

You have a tendency to just vanish out of nowhere from what I heard, and I've seen it too. I honestly do not trust it all that much.

Also there were some occasions where you didn't know where to stop in a "joke"

You ARE indeed a nice guy don't get me wrong, but I do not think neither staff would suit you or would you suit staff.
Sigma  Server Administrator VIP 24 Jan 22 at 10:27pm
+1,
I honestly entirely disagree with Alma. In the long time I've known you, yes, there may have been bouts of immaturity here and there, but honestly, I believe that with this increased power you will recognize the increased responsibility you will need to take on. As for "vanishing out of nowhere" I'm honestly unfamiliar with this critique in my experience with him, at least as a kilo officer he showed incredible devotion and I think that's also very apparent right now with how he has spent his time as a MP CO. Best of luck.
Dopplah  VIP 24 Jan 22 at 10:30pm
+1, He is active and a good CO member and has been on the community for a very long time, i can trust him as a staff member.
(Stop tryna kill me everytime you're on the enemy team tho, stupid nigga.)
AbsentPulse  VIP 24 Jan 22 at 11:37pm
+1, I can 100% vouch. No matter what class I'm playing (MP or union) I always have a great experience talking to and interacting with him. I think he could be a really good staff member and most of his answers are right on the spot.

Signature:
Union Overseer CmD Pulse
OSS REGICIDE Oryx

Stealing from Sev since 1987
  • 18 participants