og tilte (fallowing the format)

hamster boy  Member 24 Dec 21 at 2:27pm
FULL RP Name(s):cant recall been a while

Discord Username:hamster boy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:193756196

Who warned/banned you?:it doesnot say

Date of Warn/Ban:also dont rember but i think around 2020?

Ban Length:perma

Warn/Ban Reason:i think racsim?

Why should we remove warn/ban?: (english isnt my mother language so there will be some speeling mistakes)

now i would come forwords by saying that i am sorry,sorry for all the issues hardships and anger iv made in the commuity, as i was a young boy and very dumb,problomes that got me ruied by them,rank locked in both regms is one,getting almost ex commed in one regms is second,and telling a kid to kys themselfs is a thieird,i could go on and on about the staff iv done in the communtiy,but that is in the past as how much those actions are bad,those were in the past i was a angry and a confused kid,lost in where to be or to go in life,but it change i am a happyer and a better person overall,i want you to forgot about the things i have done,and look on to a new person,i might not be a great human being,but at least i am way better,please reconseider this,thank you and merry christmess.

Evidence/Other:idk
Alma Armas  VIP 24 Dec 21 at 2:49pm Edited
First I dont think it has been a year, I remember you.
Second why do I remember it was me who banned you?

Third, bans are only appealed if the ban is unjust unless HA makes exception such as an over reacting of a ban or a rule change that happened ect.
Sigma, Bel1ve., [DEFN] Strelitzia like this post
Game Boy  VIP 25 Dec 21 at 3:04am
appeals are for unjust bans and you were banned multiple times before the perma one for racism along with harassing GMs constantly

[Image: 20190828115522_1.jpg]

[Image: 20190828115602_1.jpg]
Alma Armas likes this post
Alma Armas  VIP 25 Dec 21 at 3:18am
(25 Dec 21 at 3:04am)Game Boy Wrote: -1 
appeals are for unjust bans and you were banned multiple times before the perma one for racism along with harassing GMs constantly

[Image: 20190828115522_1.jpg]

[Image: 20190828115602_1.jpg]

Oh now I remember him.

Hell nah you are more racist then hitler and more toxic then tyler1, by all means you deserved what you got.
[DEFN] Strelitzia  VIP 25 Dec 21 at 6:31pm
Denied.

As stated by Alma in this thread, ban appeals are strictly for unjust verdicts; not for apologies. 

After reviewing the information surrounding your ban, it was concluded that you absolutely do not deserve to return.
This will forever stand true.

Do not appeal again.

[Image: image0.png]

Signature:
Inexorable.
Game Boy and Alma Armas like this post
  • 4 participants