Pielord's Staff Application

[DEFN] Pielord  Member VIP 7 Sep 19 at 5:42pm
FULL RP Name(s): Scav CPL Tail09/MPF UNION Z5 09 1983

Discord Username: Malachi Orson#8228

Steam ID: 1:0:117851143

What region/timezone are you located in?

Im currently located in the EST timezone

Previous Warns?

None

Previous Bans?

None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

Ive been playing on this server for a while and i fell in love with it. Its fun, has great events, and when staff are on they actually care! I want to make sure this server not only survives but flourishes, and if that requires me becoming staff then ill do all i can.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

I should be accepted onto the team due to a couple things, which of course, will be stated below. Im usually thrown into the leader roll, even if i dont necissarily want to, ill take charge and lead my followers to a good future. I am also compitent....though kinda stupid sometimes heh, i catch on to things fast and well, but people refer to me as 'a very smart idiot'.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted?

Yes, and i am prepared to do so.

Any staff who can vouch for you?

I believe, assuming he remembers me, that walse can do so. Ive voulunteered to help him in his sewer event and spoke to him about other events as well. But he may still be sick, i dont know about him rn.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

Ask the reasoning, check the damage logs, and get witness reports.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

Being honest. I dont know, i will be sure to ask current staff members and also see if i can be trained to react accordingly.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

Report them to higher up staff members and dont over-react. Keep cool and wait till further instruction, even if i get RP demoted

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

Report them to higher up staff and to GMOD staff due to the hacking threat. If it comes to it, ban their IP addresses.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

Ask them what they are doing and why. Also double check the rules to make sure. If they are breaking rules, give a friendly and respectful reminder and if it further continues report to an even higher ranked staff member. If its just the owner....i guess suck it up and let them do whatever? 

Signature:
 The LORD OF PIE hath officially sealed this document

[Image: AAuE7mDtuDK_AqsroeW18VS6abZ5UXV6pFSmLnTr...ff-rj-k-no]
Poison likes this post
[DEFN] Hangman  VIP 7 Sep 19 at 7:49pm
-1 Should improve application too take look in rules about these questions.
The sentences this is about becoming trial staff. Not staff team leader.
[DEFN] Pielord likes this post
Dodgy  VIP 7 Sep 19 at 7:52pm
-1 Along with everything said above, reading into the rules will help you with the scenario responses.
[DEFN] Pielord likes this post
Poison  VIP 7 Sep 19 at 10:19pm Edited
Responses are way too short. should go a little more in depth

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

Bread  VIP 8 Sep 19 at 1:56am
-1 You should revisit all of your questions and go more into detail to it.
Some guy on the internet  Member 8 Sep 19 at 4:06am
I agree with pretty much all the comments above, alot of detail and re-visiting can be done here if you want to properly take a shot at becoming an Operator.

Signature:
Used to play here between 2018-2019, only @'s destitute with shitpost in the discord now.

[DEFN] Zmurfus  VIP 8 Sep 19 at 6:36am
You have 24 hours to improve this application by adding more detail or it will be denied.

Signature:
Zmurfus/Zephyr
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12617528]
Adrian Dash  VIP 8 Sep 19 at 9:45am
-1 Judging by your characters ranks, how simplified and how little detail there is on the application, I don't think you should be applying for staff this early. I get that you wanna help, but I don't think your ready. Here's my tip, read rules, talk with other Staff Members, and get well known in the community (best tip is become a Scav NCO)
Yes  8 Sep 19 at 11:42am
-1 Way to short,i agree with everyone else above.
Shower  VIP 8 Sep 19 at 12:13pm
-1 way to inexperienced to become a staff member
pro tip, there aren't any damage logs on here as far as I know
I don't think you would have a great handle on all the rules we have that have to be enforced due to you not having access to the info you need
  • 11 participants