Prop Repair Tool

TomRist  Member 2 Sep 21 at 12:23pm
I agree with you, would be nice to have a repair tool for props. 1 hunter can take down all defenses in 5 seconds
An Even Wilder Egg  Member 2 Sep 21 at 3:14pm
20 layers of props and grids building while i'm destroying their props are more than enough
Robotic Wizard  Member 2 Sep 21 at 3:17pm
-1 I watch in horror as the 30 stacked grig fences get repaired after I spent 3 hours destroying them
Banana  VIP 2 Sep 21 at 9:12pm
+1, I made a suggestion about this a few months ago don't know what happened to it but I agree with what the others have said.

Signature:
~ Banana 
Chief of R&D
Ex MP CPT
Discord: lemmethink
Redert  Server Moderator 2 Sep 21 at 9:24pm
We aren't really allowed to stack more than one thing on something, so.

Signature:
R&D COL
Honorary Shield
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 2 Sep 21 at 10:45pm Edited
Would like to mention 2 things;
1. RPG does AoE damage and stacked props wouldn't be able to be repaired because they're inside each other and thus inaccessible, skill issue.
2. ENG ULX has a proplimit of 15, 20 with VIP. HVY/BALLISTA exaggerations about how many props can be stacked are way over the top.

(No it's not against the rules for GRID/ENG to stack props, it's vulnerable to AOE damage and prevents them from fortifying any other area, and it's not unrealistic to add more layers of defense to a threatened area)

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 3 Sep 21 at 12:33am
I have

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
bad rats fan 69  Member 4 Sep 21 at 6:03pm Edited
+1, replacing props when they're low is annoying lol. shouldn't be viable in combat, but making it too slow would make replacing more convenient and defeat the point. maybe have it repair fairly quickly, but have the repair speed be drastically lowered if the prop takes any damage, maybe not able to repair a prop at all for a second or two after being shot.

edit: i was thinking more a tool that repairs gradually instead repairing a prop all at once, like a flamethrower but opposite.
Redert  Server Moderator 10 Sep 21 at 10:32pm
why do i ever make suggestions they just get lost till "Old thread. Locked and moved"

Signature:
R&D COL
Honorary Shield
Alma Armas and Persistence like this post
  • 12 participants