MPF CROSS 03 4163
RES MEDIC PVT Ramtrum
SU PFC Ramtrum

SteamID & Discord Name/Tag

STEAM_0:1:109229652
Ramtrum#9148

Region/Timezone

GMT+3

List all (if any) previous punishments (Warns/Bans)

FailRP | 1x | Combean0007
Prop abuse | 1x | Family Guy Funny Moments
FailRP | 1x | Raven
RDM | 1x | Sakra
FailRP | 1x | Raven
FailRP | 1x | Trench

What is your reason(s) for applying for Gamemaster?

I want to help the server by hosting event, maintaining player's attention and have a break from typical CvR Gameplay while also making people connect with eachother with these events and have fun while doing so

Have you ever been Event Staff or something similar before? If so, list your previous positions.

I was Admin here once

Describe how you react to negative feedback, from constructive criticism to borderline harassment.

Take both of the feedbacks and analyze it for better events.

While planning a server-wide Event you realized that it would make hosting it much easier if you had another Gamemaster assisting you, and manage to get someone to help. Unfortunately 5 minutes before the Event is scheduled to begin, they messaged you and said they would be absent. How do you proceed?

I will try to get help from other Staff or GM even a player in the worst case

While planning an Event, you decide to test some of the tools you think would be helpful. You go to the admin room, and start to experiment. Unfortunately, while testing with some NPCs the server crashed. How do you react?

Instantly dm Sentinel

An NCO has finished training a Recruit, but there are no COs or Staff online to provide the whitelist. What do you do?

I will just give WL and let that man play

While hosting a server-wide Event you have implemented a RP section where players can interact with a computer in order to open a door. Unexpectedly, a CO decides that they would rather that door stay closed (Presumably so that the other side cannot continue), and orders that the computer be destroyed. Given that the door is essential to progressing your event, how do you react?

Figurate out another way to proceed with the event, essentially making a loophole

While hosting a server-wide Event, a CmD/MAJ decides that they dislike it, and begin to openly attempt to get players to refuse to participate. This reaches the point that there are almost no players participating on one side. How do you resolve the situation?

Ask for higher CO to talk to them and if that not work, just let them not to participate on the event or even kick them if they try to get players not to attend

After hosting a server-wide Event, you are in the middle of a post-event Debrief when the COs present tell you to stop hosting your DB so they can host theirs. How do you react?
Inform the CO that the post event DB won't take as long as an actual DB and they can host their's after it

What permissions do Gamemasters have, both inside and outside of Events?

Outside, MACE/SU rolls, Phys-gun if anything needs, crafting and enslavement
Inside, anything within rules

While preparing to host an Event, you notice that there are 3 vehicles deployed, and that the server is lagging a bit because of that. What do you do?

I tell them that I need to delete them because server is lagging but and give resources back

Describe your design process of Events prior to queuing them.

1-Think about idea/story
2-Ask to what other people think
3-Start of event
4-Do a poll to see if people liked it or disliked it

Create three Event ideas and describe them below. Be as detailed as you feel necessary. Originality is appreciated, and a lack of details will be penalized.

1-Capture the flag
Give 2 "flags" to Combine and Rebels, they will place it somewhere in base and defend it from enemy team. There will be also third party team with 1 flag which they protect from everyone even civilians. End of the event team with most flags will win, if a team gets all 5 flags and protect for 2 minutes the will win and get big reward, other team will get less reward then normal reward

2-Hunter's feelings 
2 prototype Combine Hunters have broken free and they escaped from Combine Labs. Combine's job is to get inside the Labs protected by Rebel's and regain control of computers and defend it from Rebel's for "time" and if Combine defends successfully Hunters will self destroy but if Rebel gets control back by killing all Combine, Hunters will be alive and they will be free. Meanwhile Hunters will do whatever they want and enjoy their freedom to last drop of blood

3-Payload
Its Payload from tf2 but its a prop and not cart, basically a 1 big prop between 2 props so it cant go off, Combine and Rebels will push them physically to end, Rebels push to Combine base and Combines will push to Rebel base. I will get some random people, give them weapons to disturb teams and make them slow

How often do you think GMs should host events?

As much as possible on a day but 2-6 hour cooldown, try to break normal play style of CVR so its more fun to be on server and people like server more even get more people

Do you understand and accept the following clause: I will not leak Staff or Gamemaster information, I will not abuse my powers, and I will not break the Gamemaster rules.

Yes, will stick to rules

Do you understand the basics of using ULX? List what you know.

!menu is enough to know, I was previously staff on CVR
Alma Armas  VIP 15 May 22 at 1:02pm
Onece gain, there isn't much that needs to be said. Talked with Ramtrum for quiet a while about GM and what they can do, he will be very benefital to the team and I feel like he'll be better then most who are GM right now.
RussTime  VIP 20 May 22 at 8:32pm
Honestly this looks like it was just made on the day you posted this. There is not any detail to anything mostly but its at least right answers.

Neutral

Signature:
Discord: RussTime#9208 (dm me if you need anything or have a question
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 14 Jun 22 at 8:29pm
Accepted.

Additional information will be provided over Discord.

Locked + Moved.
(You get the funny pink)

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
  • 5 participants